• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FantasyDate-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022
The intro theme to this is Dreams- Bensound. The Dev gets mad props from me already. I love this tune so much, it has such a positive vibe.

Faenon

Mar 16, 2024
I'm not an Anime fan, so I don't get all the characters. Felix and Adolofo though are great, wish there were more like these, shame that it sounds like the anti trans brigade are shutting that down :(

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022
Anyone got a save file with everything unlocked? Can't tell if certain things are supposed to be locked or not, the interface on this is weird.

FoxDv

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2023
Anyone got a save file with everything unlocked? Can't tell if certain things are supposed to be locked or not, the interface on this is weird.
Some characters only have one date, others already have two dates, and there are some who have already completed everything. Updates are made with votes on Patreon, and I add what is requested first.

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022
Some characters only have one date, others already have two dates, and there are some who have already completed everything. Updates are made with votes on Patreon, and I add what is requested first.
Does a lock automatically mean there is content?
For example,
Ezra, is gallery locked and can be unlocked? If so how?
For Asuna, what are the other Select Character locked options?
The game is ambiguous on telling me if I am completed a character or not. It would help if there was something to tell me.
Thanks

FoxDv

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2023
Does a lock automatically mean there is content?
For example,
Ezra, is gallery locked and can be unlocked? If so how?
For Asuna, what are the other Select Character locked options?
The game is ambiguous on telling me if I am completed a character or not. It would help if there was something to tell me.
Thanks
Characters who have more than one encounter or gallery have their place blocked with a different name. Whenever you have select character, these characters still have nothing in that location, until the next update in which they are chosen.

Archer9999

Nov 30, 2022
My day lesson :

You can make a game with more than million characters but the game still be boring

-0/10 dialogue-

Even AI can create more creative dialogues than this

MC : you are beautiful

Robot : Oh thanks, let's fuxk

-0/10 character personality-

It's seems the dev doesn't know about the canon characters and he chooses to go with robot route

-Textless sex scene 0/10-

Finally

it's dating game but with no options.. 0/100

FoxDv

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2023
My day lesson :

You can make a game with more than million characters but the game still be boring

-0/10 dialogue-

Even AI can create more creative dialogues than this

MC : you are beautiful

Robot : Oh thanks, let's fuxk

-0/10 character personality-

It's seems the dev doesn't know about the canon characters and he chooses to go with robot route

-Textless sex scene 0/10-

Finally

it's dating game but with no options.. 0/100
I hope you can find a good game for you. Good luck.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote