FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ItsukaShido1980

May 16, 2019
Those screenshots are not from the underground area. The underground area is in a building one map east of the Sunano Valley warp point. The first screenshot shows the entrance to the underground area; the second is where the false wall is.
oh, thanks a lot. At least now I know I was searching in the wrong area ^^'. I really need to get a better translation than this, could have at least seen the name of the entrance then :/
Btw there is a giant face which blocks the way and I can't get past the stomach area, guess I am still too low level ?

Edit: nevermind, I got past the the area and I am in the underground now. Thanks a lot ^^

Last edited:

ItsukaShido1980

May 16, 2019
Τhe developer started official english translation so it wait a little longer to complete it..
Any idea of when it would be translated ? Cause while machine translation makes it playable, understanding the story would be neat ! As I am not far in the game, I won't mind waiting a few months or a year for it ^^

joko joestar

Jul 21, 2018
Any idea of when it would be translated ? Cause while machine translation makes it playable, understanding the story would be neat ! As I am not far in the game, I won't mind waiting a few months or a year for it ^^
Dev said they would put english translation after they finished the game. Not sure if it means when the game has completed (after implementing the final boss and ending) or after finishing the planned post game content, since they said on twitter that they will definitely implement everything.

Reactions: AsianNerd

DiddleKidPlusDiddler

Formerly 'sonicspeed22'
Apr 6, 2022
"There is also post-clear content. We are also preparing to produce an English version.
I hope that you will be able to cooperate with me for a long time."
-According to the page for update 0.69

I would guess the translation would be after the post clear stuff since it would make since to translate once all the planned content is finished, but I'm holding out hope otherwise.

ItsukaShido1980

May 16, 2019
Dev said they would put english translation after they finished the game. Not sure if it means when the game has completed (after implementing the final boss and ending) or after finishing the planned post game content, since they said on twitter that they will definitely implement everything.
-According to the page for update 0.69

I would guess the translation would be after the post clear stuff since it would make since to translate once all the planned content is finished, but I'm holding out hope otherwise.
Alright, thanks ^^.
This game is now staying in the closet for the next 3 years lol

Edit: That or I will hop in if/when someone decides to put a viable english translation link. MTL is really too painful on the eyes for me ^^'

Last edited:

toon667

Aug 21, 2019
New update - 702 -

it adds the 2nd phase of the final battle.

I'm not sure when they'll add the english version. I think some menus are done. There are still areas with content missing or missing things throughout the game. The dev is trying to get a finished game before they start working on the other parts.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes