Drale

Jan 9, 2019
"oh no, Baki's dad, Yujiro Hanma, stole my girl.

Whelp, I guess there is nothing I can do about it. I mean, not even Obama could stop him"

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
So do you collect the butterflies to avoid the NTR? I don't want to accidentally avoid it.

Anyways, art doesn't look that great but I dig the scenario. Also, the dudes looks absolutely hilarious, I love it.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Can anyone give me the English patch, somehow game.en.exe didn't work in Joiplay
It worked fine on my phone. Have you updated to latest build(both joiplay and its plugins)? The game isn't worth though, gameplay is terrible.

Sylvie<3

Jul 22, 2023
I was searching for "female protagonist" games, I see this has male and female, how much do you actually get to play as the female? Is this game sorta like Leanna's Slice of Life? Or do you mostly play as the dude.

Can someone who's played a decent bit of it tell me, cause the animations seem hot but I was also scarred by Scars of Summer lol I'm fine with NTR as long as I get to mostly play as the one doing the cucking. (unless the animations, scenarios, and girl are all really good and hot)

Zapp Renfro

May 30, 2022
It worked fine on my phone. Have you updated to latest build(both joiplay and its plugins)? The game isn't worth though, gameplay is terrible.
Idk if the Joiplay that installed in my phone is the latest build, so tell me where do I get the latest build?

Reactions: Weeb?

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I was searching for "female protagonist" games, I see this has male and female, how much do you actually get to play as the female? Is this game sorta like Leanna's Slice of Life? Or do you mostly play as the dude.

Can someone who's played a decent bit of it tell me, cause the animations seem hot but I was also scarred by Scars of Summer lol I'm fine with NTR as long as I get to mostly play as the one doing the cucking. (unless the animations, scenarios, and girl are all really good and hot)
The prologue you play as male, then you get a spot to switch the mc you are playing, as well as time of the day. To get the scenes you play as fmc, the only thing you do as a male is trying to collect the butterflies. I gave up early though, I hated the gameplay, so if anything changes after 5 days ingame, I couldn' t tell you.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote