• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Hey, is there any news about the update?
You can click over to the subscribe-star and see there is news from the 7th you can read and something from the 12th behind paywall. Last news readable was update mid-march for the "remake" with a few added things.

Reactions: jessy89

RandomRalts

Oct 6, 2019
It says I have to have sex with the brother 10 times after my first anal and fuck him in the living room, but I have had anal sex and sex with him 10 times. Nothing is happening.

Reactions: JFox1991

JFox1991

Jan 18, 2020
Did you do it while husband is home as well?
Thats the thing you cant have sex with the brother while husband is home unless in the shower with brother. So do we have to have sex with the brother in the shower while husband is home 10 times?

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Thats the thing you cant have sex with the brother while husband is home unless in the shower with brother. So do we have to have sex with the brother in the shower while husband is home 10 times?
I'm not sure how the trigger works really anymore, it's been awhile since I've done it. I know you have to keep having sex with the brother and you have to have had the weekend movie scene with the husband while you're out on a date. After that when you have sex with the brother in the livingroom, it should trigger... if I remember correctly.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Family Ties News
March 12

Hey guys! Now, it doesn't really make sense to specify how much of the remake is done because the remake is going to be bigger than

Upgrade to unlock

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
If you're referring to getting caught and having a 3way, you have to have sex with the brother in the living room in the evening, and then your husband will catch you, but this only works after you've had the scene in the movie theater on the weekend where you give your husband and a stranger a BJ. You use the SUP on your phone to msg him to spend time together until you get that scene.

Reactions: JFox1991
Jul 9, 2017
It can be tagged abandoned based on time since last update/communication or if the dev states it's over.
Yeah, and the last update from the dev was the middle of March, with the previous update posted here in February. So time-wise, we're not even halfway to the 6 months of radio silence needed for it to get tagged. And 2 months of silence from the dev is no indication that the next thing they'll post is saying they dropped the game, so no reason for bro to be doomposting just yet.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes