RPGM Abandoned Family Therapy [v0.7] [Homie]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
28ul0mu.png

Overview:

You play as a male character (Alex), who lives with his mother and sister. The game begins with the fact that Alex wasted his summer, so he decides to make the best of the last month he has and in this process he will help all the female characters who you will meet in the game. I don't want to spoil the story too much, so I will add the information as I develop the game​

Censorship: None
Developer/Publisher:
Version: 0.7
Platform: PC/Windows
Language: English
Other Game:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Problems:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Shared by @cccjjj

28ul0mu.png

Last edited by a moderator:

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
lmao, developers really are milking this patreon shit now.

If you want people to support you man, at least give us more than a 3 minute demo.

liandra

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
lmao, developers really are milking this patreon shit now.

If you want people to support you man, at least give us more than a 3 minute demo.
To be fair, getting 13 dollars from backers per month is not really milking anything and you have to release something to show that you have an ongoing development to get donations and investments.

It is a bit early putting it on this site though, very early prototype access should have its own clear tag ("Prototype" maybe) that can be removed when the project shows its first steps towards becoming a complete game, in my very very humble opinion of course...

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
To be fair, getting 13 dollars from backers per month is not really milking anything and you have to release something to show that you have an ongoing development to get donations and investments.

It is a bit early putting it on this site though, very early prototype access should have its own clear tag ("Prototype" maybe) that can be removed when the project shows its first steps towards becoming a complete game, in my very very humble opinion of course...
Do you think it's his choice that he's only making $13 a month?

It's the motive that counts, i'll never respect patreons that expect funding this early into their games development, especially with no prior games to vouch for their expertise (non that I know of anyway).

But hey, that's my opinion.

Tossen

Aug 16, 2016
If you are checking all this "great artists/developers" with are making senseless RPG Maker games with a lot of grinding and no even "touch" on erotic side and getting from it +10k$ per month, then you can suddenly start to think "why don't spend a week" and do better crap with RPG Maker. That's why we have so many started, and under donated games.
Recently I started to believe that supporters (and their money) follow only information about "cool game" they see on popular sites. Quality and sense of games makes no difference.
F95 on other side popularizing more ambitious games, that really needs support to get finished.
Most ridiculous way of thinking have new developers, who trying to make games for patreons only. They cutting themselves chance to get more money.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Most ridiculous way of thinking have new developers, who trying to make games for patreons only. They cutting themselves chance to get more money.
Unfortunately, that doesn't seems to be a problem at all....Look at Impure ( sarah's life), 2670$/month, 30$+ to get the latest update on time and the "public" version is from may...
Or, even worse, Lawina, who, after reaching the goal of 2000$ per month ( he's already at 2800+/month...) , even if the goal clearly say "I will quit my job and work full-time on SUPERCREEP", he dropped the project to start a new one, and people just kept on throwing money at him.
I can't really understand how people think...
But we're going off topic here =P
Going back to the game here:
Isn't the " a boy who live with his mother and sister and is going, on the long term, to fuck them both, along with all those beautifull women he encounter in the process" stereotype being a little worn out now? =P

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
I don't think you can say that this site, F95 Zone popularize anything, I mean, I think that 95% of the people here doesn't pay for any games but just DL those that are linked, and so most of us don't support creators, not that we are stealing then imo, but it's more like paraziting I think.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i pledge on patreon for some creators like mortze etc..
i not care alots about the content as its necessary to start somewhere with something.. everything have a start and nothing start like an AAA games.

still, i m pretty ... pushed away ... by this one. not due to the content in it actually (just a start) but by the patreon reach. an dev who ask for 300$ only just for buy assets for his game, that sound definitly like someone absolutly not motivated.
an fully motivated dev will put some reach at 1K or 3K $$

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Unfortunately, that doesn't seems to be a problem at all....Look at Impure ( sarah's life), 2670$/month, 30$+ to get the latest update on time and the "public" version is from may...
Or, even worse, Lawina, who, after reaching the goal of 2000$ per month ( he's already at 2800+/month...) , even if the goal clearly say "I will quit my job and work full-time on SUPERCREEP", he dropped the project to start a new one, and people just kept on throwing money at him.
I can't really understand how people think...
But we're going off topic here =P
Going back to the game here:
Isn't the " a boy who live with his mother and sister and is going, on the long term, to fuck them both, along with all those beautifull women he encounter in the process" stereotype being a little worn out now? =P
i will not call that a stereotype.. i will call that a big deja vu..
creativity is missing todays

Reactions: seyfer110

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
an dev who ask for 300$ only just for buy assets for his game, that sound definitly like someone absolutly not motivated.
an fully motivated dev will put some reach at 1K or 3K $$
Daz models aren't free...well, let's say they are not free if you go "legally" =P

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
i will not call that a stereotype.. i will call that a big deja vu..
creativity is missing todays
When an industry doesnt recquire originality to make money this is what will happen

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote