Mar 2, 2018
Title: Family of Bondage -Don't Look At Me!-
Developer website:
Language: Japanese/English
Samples:

Reactions: whatevermetal

Saryon

May 2, 2019
I buy and download the game. It seems really interresting. You say it's english/japanese but seems full japanese for me. How do i get it into english? Does it exist a fan translation or even better a professionnal one?

Last edited:
Reactions: hlaingminphyo

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can't find a English translation, even with it being a bit old. Definitely not on DLSite otherwise there would be a red English Ver tag above the game name (like for example). I can't seem to find the untranslated game anywhere.

Looks like this was originally a game request, but move to translations.

Saryon

May 2, 2019
I decide to work on a translation. I don't know a single word in japanese but i will use machine translation and then reread and rewrite it all to make it understandable and nice.

Reactions: hlaingminphyo

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I decide to work on a translation. I don't know a single word in japanese but i will use machine translation and then reread and rewrite it all to make it understandable and nice.
Did you manage to do it ? :cry:

helooitsme

Sep 24, 2021
I buy and download the game. It seems really interresting. You say it's english/japanese but seems full japanese for me. How do i get it into english? Does it exist a fan translation or even better a professionnal one?
can u share it for me pls