VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Matters Remastered [v0.2] [Pingpanda]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Ellordrings

Feb 1, 2018
remind me guys which family matters is this one? o_O
This is the remastered version of . The others that I know of are , and .
Yeah same, i hoped it would continue. #feelsbadman
That I know of, the game by Perv2k16 hasn't been abandoned. Correct me if I'm wrong, as I would also be disappointed.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Isn't this or didn't this used to be called "Deviant" something or other? I'm confused... If so, did they get rid of the older sister? Was this the one where you went away with your Aunt and the game kept looping or am I thinking of an entirely different game?

Reactions: Koulo077

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Isn't this or didn't this used to be called "Deviant" something or other? I'm confused... If so, did they get rid of the older sister? Was this the one where you went away with your Aunt and the game kept looping or am I thinking of an entirely different game?
Correct, it used to be called Deviant Desires

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
really a whole new restart.... MC still looks like a child and did you get rid of a sister....hopefully this is the final change
The dev (pingpanda) said that this is his first remastered of this game.
Ok - were confused because I just knew the Family Matters game from Perv2k16. ^^
I know the feeling, but I know family matters by pingpanda.
Is this replacing Deviant Desires or a 2nd new game for dev?
A second game, I believe this one or DD is a side project and the other one is the main one.
remind me guys which family matters is this one? o_O
Pingpanda version

Reactions: Koulo077

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
This is the remastered version of . The others that I know of are , and .

That I know of, the game by Perv2k16 hasn't been abandoned. Correct me if I'm wrong, as I would also be disappointed.
Ouuuuffff i thought that Perv2k16 stopped and gave up on Family Matters, you're reassuring me.

Reactions: Ellordrings
Sep 25, 2017
So , let me get this straight, it was Family Matters then Deviant Desires then Family Matters again and now it's Family Matters Remastered ? And every time with less content ?
Anyway ... is the chicken becoming a chicken WHEN it got out of the egg ? ;)

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
So does anybody know if this is replacing "Deviant Desires"? It wouldn't make sense to have the the exact same characters in a similar game... Would it?
If i remember correctly Deviant Desires was originally called Family Matters, looks like he's brought back the original name for the remaster lol

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Mmkay, it looks good. Now lets move the story forward and see how that works.

D

Deleted member 1050319

Correct, it used to be called Deviant Desires
So does anybody know if this is replacing "Deviant Desires"? It wouldn't make sense to have the the exact same characters in a similar game... Would it?
Different game you'll find DD here

Reactions: Koulo077 and botc76
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes