VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Matters Remastered [v0.2] [Pingpanda]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Yea, Time Advances. We get it. Do us all a favor and drop that from the next update, remake, renaming, whatever.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Thanks for all the responses.

Forgive me, if I'm wrong, but don't you typically "remaster" something ONCE it's completed?

I can appreciate the Dev wanting to take pride in his work and/when comparing it to that of his peers, but I can't paint like DaVinci and I still made it through Art III in high school. :)

Johnny-Doe

Her Sugar™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Kinda reminds me of Street Fighter... This one must be the equivalent of arcade edition or something :ROFLMAO:

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Well i do like remasters *nose starts to grow* that have better graphics but after they are completed or or, f it can't think of anything else.

The Best Way to Spread Christmas Cheer is Fart Loud enough for All to Hear!

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
A remake of a remake of a remake of a...is this going to suddenly turn into the producers film and we end up with a springtime for hitler musical? This dev really knows how to milk the patreon udders apparently.

Reactions: SomeOldFart

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Could be because of the poses, but the dimensions of the chars in the front splash look off to me.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Is he going to update 2 games simultaneously? If so then we are looking at maybe two updates per year, three tops.
He is going to milk those 3 patrons that hes going to have left in couple of weeks dry!

Might aswell slap [Abandoned] tag on it now and move on.
Not even going to bother with this shit.

Reactions: fotosina

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
such lovely double boobsclious! look forward to that.

would like know what games this devs team make any former games. names? :)

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
can the mods just stop uploading this guys game that he's changed seven different times or at least add a tag that says they've done this or just combine the previous thread with this one so ppl who play this game know what they're getting into with this dev

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Yeah there are some true but very harsh words in the thread. The dude is remaking his games as he is just learning the ropes. Not sure what you guys have to complain about it, if you download it through here you did not pay him a cent for any of his remakes. If he decides to constantly remake a game that's only a problem for his patrons.

For you, you just should shut up, and either download and play or just ignore the game until you feel confident with it's revision number.

Some of you people feel so entitled.

Jul 30, 2018
Lmao why do people name their games the samething but just add a remastered to the end of the title perv2k16 put out a game that has the same title LOL

seanconnery

Aug 3, 2017
Can't complain about something that I'm getting for free but you must be really be swimming in money if you think supporting this guy on patreon will ever result to something worthwhile.

Reactions: robbinrobbie
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes