3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
is this Ep2 as when I go to download it. the file name is FamilyMatters-1.0-pc .zip

Tom10

May 25, 2017
Can someone please increase the rating of this game? It is annoying like many have said, but the renders and storyline are pretty good. It deserves more than 2 stars.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
ive downloaded the new ep2 but i cant get it to work..i click load game and it opens the last save but then i cant click and get any further in game... whats up with that?

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
is there no way to check stats of the girls? like their love or lust etc.? Also the text really needs to be better english, sometimes its like wtf is this supposed to mean? otherwise great game...lacking some sex though... 2 episodes and havent been able to do anything yet other than kiss or finger my own sister wich btw ends in game over.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Someone send help. My mouse clicking finger is paralyzed and bleeding because you have to click 19 times on every screen of text because they're split into five or six parts that only show when you click. I'm just getting started and already may need to be hospitalized. Really bad design. One page of text, one click. Hell, in some cases it could be automated.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ugh..i didnt change at the beginning now am having to ARRGGGHH...everytime i see "landlord roommate used in ways that make things seem weird as heck..will have to replay and change to slave and older slave :p

Sev'rance

Jan 31, 2018
multi click to pass the text or sceen and after reload my previous savegame the names girls are by default.
someone had the same or it's just me ?
sorry for my english

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
This dev is simultaneously underrated but also deserves all of the criticism that he gets. It's rather intriguing.

is a short, simple, and very shallow VN with gorgeous renders. He does subtle things with the daughter's eyes during the conversations that I've never seen replicated as effectively in any other game since. Other devs could definitely take note of the artistry in this rather old release. Also, he poses the characters in unique ways that I really enjoy, though that's more subjective. Character development and immersion? Nonexistent. But as a first release, he was doing things with his renders that I had never seen, and still haven't.

also makes use of the aspects mentioned above, especially posing, and he integrates sex sounds as effectively as anyone else ever has. Yes, the game is abandoned, but it's worth a playthrough (won't take long). I am not a fan of the dialogue in the sex scenes... things go from tentative/almost-romantic to "Mom, you're my cum-dumpster aren't you, slut!!" wayyy too quickly. Again, I know it's a matter of personal taste, but the renders paired with sound effects are outstanding.

I think this dev could make a very good living contracting his skills out to other devs looking to build a team. His writing skills are... not the best. But seriously, take a few minutes to click through My Little Princes (even without reading any of the dialogue!) and you might end up agreeing with me.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Only some good nude shots is all this has at this time.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
anyone know what to freaking click on in the damn warehouse this hunt around trying to figure out what to click on is getting old.

nevermind got it

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes