VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Gotta say, I played it and really like where it is and where it could go. That said, on the first play-through the name "Larry" popped in to my head when I was asked to name the youngest daughter... :)

thinman873

May 8, 2017
Played the game. Enjoyed the story and the buildup of characters. The only problem is that most of the models used to represent the characters are really ugly - not someone I would be attracted to. Hopefully that will change later.

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
Yep, good game with a interessting setup. Meet the love of your life AND have some fuckbuddies at the same time. Really like this. But there are to many ugly sidekicks: the younger daughter and your two secretaries - the grey haired one as well as the redhead one are all looking like a tank run over them...

Reactions: Rythan25

kh.al

Jun 21, 2018
i played the two versions but there is no new content at all in the new one did i miss anything?
nice game but as a VN i think the dev need to offer some more content in the update you cannot keep the people waiting for a month or two for no content he will loose the hype and the support that comes with it.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Geez I've been looking for this game everywhere forgot what it was called but I agreed with @CthulhU69 i really liked this game i hope the Dev does not abandon this game really looking for more of this ty :)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

fm1.jpg

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to inform you all of a few things. First v3.0 is progressing without any hiccups and I anticipate having it uploaded by the 4th or 5th (sooner if possible).

The above image is the new title screen for the game. I have updated it as well as updated the patreon banner. They were renders I did very early on and I would like to think my skills have improved since then so thought was good time for an update.

Lastly, I have read some of the feedback and it appears there are some that do not like the idea of naming characters so I have given names to all of the "nameable" characters. For those of you that prefer to personalize your characters, do not worry, that is still an option in game. Should you decide you do not want to name a specific character, simply hit "enter" when prompted to name them and it will default to the following names:

Main Character - Michael Lampert

Main Female - Elie

Older Daughter - Ava

Younger Daughter - Samantha

Secretary - Alice

Hope you all enjoy, and any and all feedback is welcome.

Cheers,

MM

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I hope he listened to ALL the feedback lmao ps can’t wait for the update gonna be spamming f5 in the coming up days lmao and @UncleVT TY TY TY

Reactions: UncleVT

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017

Hi All,
Sorry to say there has been a delay. I mentioned no hiccups in previous post only to have my coding laptop get hit with a virus the very next day. I had to reformat the system and start over from back up. I also ran into a delay when trying to get the lighting right on the above scene. All kinks worked out and should have V3.0 out by this weekend.

On a side note, I have a job interview on Friday so if I get the job I would lose the freedom I have had to work on the game but will still be able to work on it a lot. Best guess right now would still be update every 4-6 weeks as I have been doing.

Thanks as always for you patience!

-MM

Looks like it was delayed, Developers should never give specfic dates for release always asking for something to happen.

Reactions: Reese286 and VOYEUR
3.50 star(s) 30 Votes