VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Summery says a guy having a *good time* in a bar.
Last time i went to a bar, drank till throat and cursed each other. I had a good time. Wonder if he did the same...

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi everyone, chapter 2 is progressing but is just not ready to be published as of yet. I do not want to rush something out and have it be less than what I expect for it. Should be good and polished to be released next weekend.
Cheers,

MM

Reactions: Mikedazz1

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
dang shorter than i expected haha should've guessed it though with the file size

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Thanks everyone for your patience, last render is going now, and just need to do some test runs tomorrow. Expect release late tomorrow sometime. Hope you all enjoy!
-MM

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Just wanted to say... thanks for waking my entire house up to the sound of a girl moaning, aka, the intro to your fucking game. Glad I wasn't wearing head phones. My ears would be bleeding.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Ummmm, yeah.

So the short, dumpy, Gary Coleman look-alike daughter is a cheerleader?

The new secretary that he's lusting over is just butt-ugly. I couldn't make myself go the harem route because of her looks.

The dev really needs to go shopping with his wife, girlfriend, sister, mother, anybody that might turn him away from his Goodwill fashion sense. Too many of the outfits look like spoils from that morning's dumpster dive. Mismatched, uncoordinated, terrible. Then it looks like they'll be sharing clothes - the secretary is wearing the same top, and maybe skirt, that the oldest daughter is wearing in the banner. Maybe the daughter threw them in the dumpster that morning.

"I hope you like Italian" "I love Italian" She orders a salad (at least it had pasta) and he orders stroganoff.

A pop-quiz at the end of the date. Really? What's the point?

Spelling isn't too bad, but needs work. The grammar is just horrendous.

No idea yet on how many routes there's going to be, or even where they'll lead, except for the one that looks like "bang anything that moves!".
you confuse me... I LIKE IT!!! I do hope that this game gets completed cause whoooo bouy this got good lol.

U

User_10739

Loaded save, looked at fat lady's ass in the storage room, screen goes black... Started new game, screen goes black...

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Holy mother of god wtf did i just play? My eyes are bleeding. I need a therapist as i feel like my eyes and brain where just raped. The constant reuse of assets the aweful characters ( never mix parts from one character set with another)
Sorry but this is by far the worst game i have played wth is wrong with the dev? If the models got an overhaul then maybe just maybe it would be bearable. And by bearable i mean the equivalent of your wife dripping candle wax on your genitals bearable. Avoid this game like you would avoid your own partner if she was wearing a 16 inch strap on.
Sorry but many here know i pledge to tonnes of devs played alot of games even some aweful and cheesy games. But this is just damaging to your eyes and brain. Honestly you would suffer atlot less if you got gangbanged by 50 men .

Reactions: darlic and Moist

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
The redhead from office and milf from bar look very good. Little content though so far.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Spend two minutes typing Names & one minute Gameplay? You can drool over Barmaids:heartcoveredeyes: But heaven forbid you glance at a waitress :'(

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes