VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Ibis

Jun 2, 2018
I think it's the little "daughter" which makes it hard for the mother to find a decent man. :FeelsBadMan:
Decent men are looking for decent single mothers with decent looking daughters. That's a fact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Rythan25

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
I think he meant that when he downloaded the Mac version from Lewd, it turned out to be the Linux version, but when he downloaded it the Mac version from Mega, it was the correct file.
Fauxplayer, correct, thank you for translating. UncleVT sorry for not being clear.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
WTF is wrong with new games and new devs? Is it so hard to write 2 meaningful sentences about game story?!

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hmm the bar lady's ugliness was enough for the first release, thank god we didnt get to see the young daughter x'D

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Dear Gawd! She is!

A single goal of $3000

A tier structure that shows no thought except for money
Bronze $1 or more: Access to monthly bonus image. Access to information updates. My unwavering appreciation!
Silver $5 or more: Access to Bronze rewards. Access to all chapters of current game. Access to weekly bonus image.
Gold $10 or more: Access to Bronze rewards. Access to Silver rewards. Access to latest chapter 30 days before anyone else.
So... Bronze has no access to downloads and Silver has to wait 30 days to get the latest version.

I don't usually base support on "rewards", but this is ridiculous.

His explanation for the lack of resemblance (besides laziness) should be entertaining.

... and I'm not your bud, bub.
i agree that he gonna put out some real McGyver shit explication about the lack the similarities between the family members..
i mostly laugh when i see the mother blonde, 1daughter redhead and 1 daughter dark brown or black... but here... its something else. thy definitly not from the same DNA at all.

worse scenario will be to say they came from diffeent wedding and father ( but that sound too simple)

overwise, they get some problem in hospital with a crazy doctor who tryed experience on them, burn them, throw them on a wall and etc.. ( but that maybe sound too over the top for this game XD )

Reactions: Rythan25

dexterul

Jun 21, 2017
lol the eye's on 2'nd picture ewwww... plus the dude already set his Patreon account to make 3000 coco $$ =)))), more dudes like this appear they don't have anything in common with art and adult games, they are in just for the $$$

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
lol the eye's on 2'nd picture ewwww... plus the dude already set his Patreon account to make 3000 coco $$ =)))), more dudes like this appear they don't have anything in common with art and adult games, they are in just for the $$$
Typical VN storyline, basic out-of-the-box Daz models (and one Shrek), short intro, future content for patrons only. Seems like a full-on money grab to me.

Reactions: dexterul

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
But what's this black things in both her eyes though? Is it some sort of glitch? I think i already saw something like that, but ages ago. Models and overall premise doesn't seem too bad, but nothing special either. Most of people already said everything about daughters appearance, we will see if he fixes these things.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
But what's this black things in both her eyes though? Is it some sort of glitch? I think i already saw something like that, but ages ago. Models and overall premise doesn't seem too bad, but nothing special either. Most of people already said everything about daughters appearance, we will see if he fixes these things.
It's cause the dev is using Genesis 2 or 3 eye shaders on a Genesis 8 model

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes