2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
i really dont get this at all im doing exactly what said on walkthrough but still there are alot of events wont trigger!! it is just pure random luck

Bluetint

Jun 26, 2017
Is family life finished since they are making the second one? This game has no completed tag
No his blogged, linked in the OP, says he has upto 1.7.5 ready.

Ready version 1.7.5
more than a dozen new events have been added, continue to branch Angelica.
In this version of your decisions whether the relationship Angelica and Patrick will depend on the end, and if you can gradually take its place in the sexual life of Angelica.
In the next version, these events will be more pronounced, and will receive an unexpected continuation.

Ready version 1.7.
We finished the event with all the characters in the game.
Basically, the game is over, but at the request of some of our patrons in the new version, we started the second branch with Angelica. Remember that starting this thread, you can not pass the event of another branch with a nurse.
It was added more than a dozen new events in the new branch with Angelica.

MGStarFire

Jul 18, 2017
i can't find it if i could i wouldn't be asking would i? the only one i can find is for these girls
caprice
foxy
gina
laura
nanny
tamara
and i think there outdated

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
hello it is possible to increase image size ?
Yes but it will unbalance the engine in that you will have to scroll massively up and down and change settings back for other games of this type
QSP player is very flexible in that you can change anything in the layout but it does not save profiles

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
i can't find it if i could i wouldn't be asking would i? the only one i can find is for these girls
caprice
foxy
gina
laura
nanny
tamara
and i think there outdated
dont bother with this game its buggy, grindy and fucking stupid.

Aryan

May 3, 2017
i am getting stuck with Gina with without wine episodes and For foxy at play with foxy at dinner. i have almost done them more than 30 times.. and what ever I do Jhonny comes asking to have sex with wife though the interaction with neighbors is almost 0-..........Any suggestions how to move on ?? and no interaction with Tamara btw ....

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
i am getting stuck with Gina with without wine episodes and For foxy at play with foxy at dinner. i have almost done them more than 30 times.. and what ever I do Jhonny comes asking to have sex with wife though the interaction with neighbors is almost 0-..........Any suggestions how to move on ?? and no interaction with Tamara btw ....
forget this game is a piece of shit i have been trying to move with foxy for like 2 months not straight but i tryed :D and now i give up.. Seems like dev thinks what he is thinking the other ppl will think too. Too much time based and item based scenes hat are hard to trigger

Reactions: Aryan

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
and i think he fucked this game so badly that he cant even fix it and create a fucking wlaktrough :D i think he gets stuck too

Reactions: Aryan
2.70 star(s) 11 Votes