I have a problem with v0.6, I get this message when I go sleeping with my wife
"Location: Laura_evaluation
Area: on visit
line: 39
code: 114
Desc: Incorrect variable's name!"
Anyone knows how to fix this?

PS: Sorry for my english
I've come across misspelled code in that game. It's horrendous. You can take a peek at the line with the qgen400b1 and see what it said. Near the beginning of the code, there's a file that defines many variables. Just see if it points to that. If you want to try to fix it yourself, just save a backup qsp file just in case you make a mistake.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
it's the "the ending" variable. I thought I fixed it. But change it to "ending" or "the_ending" or "theending"

Mypotter

Aug 16, 2016
o
Depend , you can bring Patrick to Michelle before the photo shoot , but Angelica won't come out in that line of event before you do the photoshoot .
so if i want unlock the nanny i must do nanny's photo shoot before event with patrick???
looks like i am doing it in reverse

Thanks for reply

Sorry for my bad english

aasdd

Aug 23, 2016
I've come across misspelled code in that game. It's horrendous. You can take a peek at the line with the qgen400b1 and see what it said. Near the beginning of the code, there's a file that defines many variables. Just see if it points to that. If you want to try to fix it yourself, just save a backup qsp file just in case you make a mistake.
it's the "the ending" variable. I thought I fixed it. But change it to "ending" or "the_ending" or "theending"
Thanks for the help :D It was the "the ending" variable as you said. I changed it to "the_ending" and now it works :) If someone has the same problem, this will fix it.
Code "laura_evaluation":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: I had to replace all of the variable "the ending" in every file cause I got another error message, so I fixed all of them :D

Last edited:
Reactions: muttdoggy

Mypotter

Aug 16, 2016
Depend , you can bring Patrick to Michelle before the photo shoot , but Angelica won't come out in that line of event before you do the photoshoot .
i just try do photo shoot with nanny before patrick event
here what i do
i talk with nanny at 10 and 11 at kitchen and hall after get the hint that nanny want to become model
i got 3 photo shoot(with light blue blouse,with black sleveless, and with white shirt and red stocking?) with nanny after that there is an event that say that MC bring the photo to his editor but they don't want it after that
go to gym at 20 speak with patrick then the next day go to gym speak with patrick again then go to Michelle
but angelica won't come out in this event
what i do wrong i already try to not trigger "the photo editor doesn't want angelica photo" before patrick event but still can't bring angelica in event with michelle

what i do wrong??

sorry for my bad english

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
i just try do photo shoot with nanny before patrick event
here what i do
i talk with nanny at 10 and 11 at kitchen and hall after get the hint that nanny want to become model
i got 3 photo shoot(with light blue blouse,with black sleveless, and with white shirt and red stocking?) with nanny after that there is an event that say that MC bring the photo to his editor but they don't want it after that
go to gym at 20 speak with patrick then the next day go to gym speak with patrick again then go to Michelle
but angelica won't come out in this event
what i do wrong i already try to not trigger "the photo editor doesn't want angelica photo" before patrick event but still can't bring angelica in event with michelle

what i do wrong??

sorry for my bad english
If memory serve right you need to keep going at the gym after 20 or 21 then go to Michelle a few time , you need to be careful what option you choose in those event since they are that close the path .

Mypotter

Aug 16, 2016
If memory serve right you need to keep going at the gym after 20 or 21 then go to Michelle a few time , you need to be careful what option you choose in those event since they are that close the path .
Thanks for reply
Ok i will try it latter i hope i didn't do any mistake again

Thanks

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
there isn't any content with daughters is there,like going all the way..

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Guys, what is the basic play rule of this game ? What the stat mean and what to do ?
Also, I don't want to do something that in the end, it's still WIP.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Any one heard anything from the creator if he is continuing ?
The developer is "Pedro Ivanov".
Yes.. He's releasing 0.8 soon. This is a quote from his site that's google translated to english.
"New VIP version of the game:. 0.8 on this version , we are now working ..."

The reasoning for all this crap going on was also explained in that post rather succintly...
"Version 0.6 with time for 2 dollars, we will not have to sell. Who would want to buy it at this price, thank the person who laid out this version link in the public access, breaking their word and commitment to the Non-Proliferation of this version of the game."
He also said "Laying game in free access, such a "hero" deprives us of the opportunity to do it, but you these free versions of the game."
In other words, "Pedro Perestrelo" was hired as a localizer was told he could not "freely distribute" this game. BUT he went to a bunch of forums and got people downloading it and was posting the code and the text portions of the game to unsecured sites for multiple people (myself included) to translate or proofread it for him. As it starting getting busier I quickly saw the writing on the wall because of what I was hearing from him and pulled out. Within a week of that, the whole thing blew up.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Anybody knows how to trigger <removed> scenes with Laura?
Keep pissing off the nanny. Keep going into her room when she's in there and flirting with her and getting her mad.
And after she gets angry with you, you have be in the entrance area around a particular time "right time, right place" to trigger it. I think it's early evening hours. Don't recall if it's weekday or weeknight.

To all others with questions, we have a lot of hints and a mini-walkthrough on pages 2-4 of this thread. If you still have questions after reading those pages, then ask us and we'll answer with what we know.

hellborn

Aug 28, 2016
Keep pissing off the nanny. Keep going into her room when she's in there and flirting with her and getting her mad.
And after she gets angry with you, you have be in the entrance area around a particular time "right time, right place" to trigger it. I think it's early evening hours. Don't recall if it's weekday or weeknight.

To all others with questions, we have a lot of hints and a mini-walkthrough on pages 2-4 of this thread. If you still have questions after reading those pages, then ask us and we'll answer with what we know.
What is the blacks with Laura have to do with nanny, i don't understand. I made nanny mad like she is -1000 love with me but still couldnt trigger that scene at 16.00? 17.00? 18.00?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
What is the blacks with Laura have to do with nanny, i don't understand. I made nanny mad like she is -1000 love with me but still couldnt trigger that scene at 16.00? 17.00? 18.00?
If you blackmail the nanny, it triggers a whole bunch of game ending scenes which includes a negotiation between the nanny and the player. If you touch her when you're not allowed to, Laura ends up becoming the black guys whore pretty much

Reactions: muttdoggy

pedro

Aug 30, 2016
the names of the different rooms and buildings are in russian were do i change that?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
We modify the buttons (not the name of the file but the picture itself). Can make your own of the same size and same name as the originals but save a back up!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I just took a look.. this game doesn't use the buttons like other qsp games do. It's in the qsp file itself. Which version are you using??? We can send you to an english qsp for 4.1 and 6.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes