2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Chaoz

Aug 5, 2016
I tried a whole day got nothing :(
Damn! that must have sucked ....

I don't understand why the creator even put those in if you can't change the outcome... every game like that I ever played gave me some kind of influence over these events...

Reactions: Die and Help

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
This is what I've been gathering from various forums and trying it on my own... I copied and edited this from my post last night on Fenoxo's blog.

Need to clean the pool at least once and do at least 2 chores in the house before saturday night and your wife will be happy. Don't trigger anything until after the first saturday when you go the pool at 2100 and the Adams come by. When doing the photoshoots with the wife which starts that saturday night, do not push her into sex or call her a slut and accept what she can do and ask her to repeat the photoshoot. You should have 3 photoshoots total. Take her to the club at night and keep her drinking and she will have a lesbian makeout. Then give her a dildo.. you figure out which 2 girls can use. In the late morning, you should rummage in her bedroom and find a magazine with anal pics. Talk to just before bedtime and ask her to sleep with her in bed and when she accepts, propose sex and then ask about anal and tell her about the fantasy. Again, take it easy and don't push her at all. Give her another dildo and afterwards have fun! But don't push her!

There will be 2 video events with the nanny. You can blackmail when she's with a girl but not with her boyfriend or you will fail. You need to be nice to the Adams and go over there in the evenings and get to the point where you can peek into the bedrooms. Keep peeking into michelles about 10-12 times until her mom invites you to teach her. After that's done, she will invite the nanny's boyfriend over and eventually the nanny will join and you've unlocked the nanny!

With foxy, you go into her room at 6 am and try to go in there. It will trigger a "hint" scene. Whenever she is in the kitchen, flirt with her until it tells you to get her lingerie. Buy the sexy kind and then start messing with her at dinnertime. Then buy her books in the mall after another hint drops. Give it to her and then ask her about it the following day. After that the nanny gets involved and helps. Foxy unlocked! Oh and here's a clue... Foxy is a closet submissive.

Now remember the major thing is get your "Love" scores as high as possible and max out your strength and charisma. Keep your beauty at 60+ as well. Hope this helps!

Yes I agree with needing help with variables but the devs purposefully made this game tough.:rolleyes:

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Just a quick question is it possible to use cheat engine on this sort of game or impossible.

Reactions: Die

Help

Aug 5, 2016
Just a quick question is it possible to use cheat engine on this sort of game or impossible.
If I remember right on the old forum people were saying how to us cheat engine on this, but there are some edited files here you probably can get.
Edit: Sadly there on old forum :(

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
i know thats why im asking here to see if anyone who accessed the old forum and got some of the files and would like to share again would be greatly appreciated

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
i know thats why im asking here to see if anyone who accessed the old forum and got some of the files and would like to share again would be greatly appreciated
Which version do you have

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Well i have all 3 lol but atm im trying out 0.4h. ive played the 0.6 with cheats couldnt get past any other women than, his wife.

Edit ive tried to open 0.4h but presto/author of the game has actually locked the qsp, meaning i got the editor yesterday from The Avenger but as i said this qsp is locked.

Last edited:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
You can use cheat engine with this game. Just search the value by 4 bytes. If you have more than one address pointing to the same value. Find a way to decrease by making a wrong chat selection or spending money until you get it down to one then change the value to what you desire but there are limits for npc stats. I think it's 3000.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Well i have all 3 lol but atm im trying out 0.4h. ive played the 0.6 with cheats couldnt get past any other women than, his wife.

Edit ive tried to open 0.4h but presto/author of the game has actually locked the qsp, meaning i got the editor yesterday from The Avenger but as i said this qsp is locked.
password is 12345

Reactions: Die and Quacker

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
of course it had to be basic that most people wouldnt guess cause they would think it would be complicated

Reactions: Die and Chaoz

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
drewhill_18 is right. Technically the max stat value is 3000. But I've raised my relationship values well past 3000. You generally don't need more than a thousand in most cases. On the other hand, you can put well over a million plus dollars into your funds.:cool:

Reactions: Quacker

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Does someone know if there's a specific order of events for the nanny. I started the photoshoot scenes with the nanny, did the first 2, then had nanny walk in on her boyfriend and Michelle, then did last photoshoot and nothing has happened since. Are you supposed to finish those before nanny catches them or completely after? My first attempt at doing nanny I got a small scene after the photoshoots but I had to restart because I tried blackmailing her after boyfriend scene.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Does someone know if there's a specific order of events for the nanny. I started the photoshoot scenes with the nanny, did the first 2, then had nanny walk in on her boyfriend and Michelle, then did last photoshoot and nothing has happened since. Are you supposed to finish those before nanny catches them or completely after? My first attempt at doing nanny I got a small scene after the photoshoots but I had to restart because I tried blackmailing her after boyfriend scene.
I remember the Nanny's event time changes at one point (from 11 to... 15* I think? I'll check that). Perhaps thats the issue you're running into?

Edit:
The time it changes to is 15:00, with an additional event taking place at 20:00 in her room. Here is the code:
Code:
if eventsFoxy = 200 and hour = 11 and $CurrentLocation = 'ground_hall':
     if NannyEvent400 = 1:
       sexAngel = 700
       gt 'sexAngel'
     elseif NannyEvent400 = 2:
       sexAngel = 800
       gt 'sexAngel'
     elseif NannyEvent400 = 3:
       sexAngel = 900
       gt 'sexAngel'
     elseif NannyEvent400 = 4:
       sexAngel = 1000
       gt 'sexAngel'
     elseif NannyEvent400 = 5:
       sexAngel = 1100
       gt 'sexAngel'
     elseif NannyEvent400 = 12:
       sexAngel = 1600
       gt 'sexAngel'
     end
   end
   if hour = 15 and $CurrentLocation = 'ground_hall':
     if NannyEvent400 = 8:
       sexAngel = 1200
       gt 'sexAngel'
     elseif NannyEvent400 = 9:
       sexAngel = 1300
       gt 'sexAngel'
     elseif NannyEvent400 = 10:
       sexAngel = 1400
       gt 'sexAngel'
     elseif NannyEvent400 = 13:
       sexAngel = 1700
       gt 'sexAngel'
     elseif NannyEvent400 = 15:
       sexAngel = 1900
       gt 'sexAngel'
     elseif NannyEvent400 = 16:
       sexAngel = 2000
       gt 'sexAngel'
     elseif NannyEvent400 = 19 and relationship[4] >= 600:
       sexAngel = 2300
       gt 'sexAngel'
     end
   end
   if hour = 20 and $CurrentLocation = 'babysit_room':
     if NannyEvent400 = 11:
       sexAngel = 1500
       gt 'sexAngel'
     end
There may be another trigger hidden in there somewhere, I'll dig some more

Last edited:

Help

Aug 5, 2016
So, which version is better? 0.41 or 0.6? 0.6 has more content?
Get 0.6
"The new VIP version of the game:. 0.6 This is a major update:
13 new VIP's Event! More 200 new photos and 11,000 words.
This is continuation of a very long branches with a gradual corruption and Chanterelles Angelica. Add another two new endings for the game. Version 0.6 was sent to all those who supported our project."

This is from the russian blogspot

Reactions: winter0s

Michael

Aug 6, 2016
v0.6 needs the map/parts of ui translated. I would try it myself but i dont have the QSP editor tool required for it.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes