2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Malaka

Jul 12, 2017
You didnt spend enough time with your child. I think you need to spend atleast 2 hours each week with Dexter IIRC.

D

Deleted member 9433

"Teach her the profession" will continue events with the Nanny (though its currently a somewhat incomplete chain). Continuing to Grope will result in Foxy's other chains.
Sorry that i have to ask again but how do i get further with Fox when i choose the grope ? i massaged her to the end and now ? how do i go on with her?=

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
@ Blackcrunch

Please look on page 28 ( ). There is a good walkthrough from a user named STAN.

Captainx227

Aug 17, 2017
Anybody get beyond Caprice just lying on the floor? I cannot progress beyond getting a "don't peep" option at her bathroom.

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
Hello , quick question about the foxy walkthrough . I was a step 12 and hit a bit of a snag, couldn't do the 13 step yet I progressed to her inviting friend over , mainly women . Then there is an event where she ask about bringing a teacher home and this lead , if not stopped to him getting real intimate with her .
The walkgthrough does not cover in detail that section , so should I finish the nanny event first before proceeding to those or it doesn't matter ?
And for the teacher is it an unavoidable path ?

i410581

Jun 30, 2017
Game version: 1.1.5

Hi,
I like a lot this game. But it is huge… So many branches and without any indication when you did something wrong. Even cheating, I wasn’t able to unlock all of the scenes.
So, to help me (and you!), I modded Matsc’s mod (game_115cheat_proto2), so that I could at least see all the scenes (over 440!).
The scenes are just showed, you are not "teleported" to them. After manually showing a scene, you cannot continue the game at the situation the scene depicted (or when the scene is showed while playing the game normally).
To help browsing everything, once you displayed a scene, its number (internal scene ID) is displayed with a smaller font.

Have fun.

P.S.: You will need version 1.1.5 of the game. A MEGA link is available some pages ago:

Just put my modded .qsp file at the same place there "game.qsp" file is. Then open my .qsp file in Quest Soft Player.

Edit: Sorry, the v1 mod had a small bug with the PaidAngel scenes... This is the corrected (v2) update.

Last edited:

i410581

Jun 30, 2017
Game version: 1.1.5

Hi,
I like a lot this game. But it is huge… So many branches and without any indication when you did something wrong. Even cheating, I wasn’t able to unlock all of the scenes.
So, to help me (and you!), I modded Matsc’s mod (game_115cheat_proto2), so that I could at least see all the scenes (over 440!).
The scenes are just showed, you are not "teleported" to them. After manually showing a scene, you cannot continue the game at the situation the scene depicted (or when the scene is showed while playing the game normally).
To help browsing everything, once you displayed a scene, its number (internal scene ID) is displayed with a smaller font.

Have fun.

P.S.: You will need version 1.1.5 of the game. A MEGA link is available some pages ago:

Just put my modded .qsp file at the same place there "game.qsp" file is. Then open my .qsp file in Quest Soft Player.
Sorry, the last mod had a small bug with the PaidAngel scenes... This is the corrected update. (I also updated the original post above)

Last edited:

i410581

Jun 30, 2017
I just tested it with 7-zip and it does open it smoothly. You probably need to update your 7-zip program (v16.04 is working)

Yurikyo

Jun 7, 2017
I'm pretty sure Family Life 1.2.5 is already released. hoping someone can get it and mod it. Itll be much appreciated.

hjy0117

Sep 18, 2017
I have a question concerning the end of the game. I played FAMILY LIFE twice.
And both times I reached the end where you saw the picture of Baby Dexter with a knife in his hand.
The last time I reached this end on day 27. What did I wrong or what did I missed and
what is the maximum number of days in the game?
Hope someone can help me.
Thanks in advance.

I really like this game but in my opinion it is a little bit hard and complex.
walkthrough page 36

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes