Mod QSP Completed Family Life: Spectre1viper Mod version 26

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Gina love 814. i could finish her route but that sleeping scenes never appeared.
If it's what I'm thinking you have to be at the pool at hour 17 and your family will ask where Gina is. You will find her in the baby's room at hour 17. That should trigger the scene. If not, then I'll need more details about what scene is missing from your game. This should also allow Gina to visit you in bed for sex.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Version 4

• Removed some testing code that was automatically giving gifts to those in need – this was causing some scenes to trigger as if the player gave the person the gift personally – my bad – save games used with version 3 may have some NPCs with gifts already given out – FYI
  • Miscellaneous small fixes (none game breaking)
  • Code cleanup (basic)
  • Made the lesbian and threesome event with Laura and her girlfriend slightly easier to trigger
  • Fixed most of the screens with images so that the text wasn’t immediately under the image which doesn’t look good and made it harder to read (added a blank line between the image and text) – there are still a few places left to fix
  • Added eight variables to the Cheat Menu for Laura
  • Added four variables to the Cheat Menu for Nikki
  • Translation and text improvements for various paths
Download updated in the OP (opening post). :)

Reactions: wep

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I did those triggers before. but still same for me.
Gina visits while she is sleeping missing. I was waking her up for sex before.

Gina can visit my bed only if i start sleep with Laura. But I wont start sleeping with Laura till day 92. Because v1.3.5 update will need that to trigger new scenes for Laura. In his russian blog, I found this info below for v1.3.5 about Laura.

"Was added 6 events to the branch with Laura (when Pedro more than three months sleeping in the guest), and 5 community events."

Jenna Haze (Laura) is my childhood dream girl. So i prefer see everything related her. :D

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I did those triggers before. but still same for me.
Gina visits while she is sleeping missing. I was waking her up for sex before.

Gina can visit my bed only if i start sleep with Laura. But I wont start sleeping with Laura till day 92. Because v1.3.5 update will need that to trigger new scenes for Laura. In his russian blog, I found this info below for v1.3.5 about Laura.

"Was added 6 events to the branch with Laura (when Pedro more than three months sleeping in the guest), and 5 community events."

Jenna Haze (Laura) is my childhood dream girl. So i prefer see everything related her. :D
Sleeping with Laura is required for the Gina event to trigger so I'm not sure what you expect me to do. I don't believe his 1.3.5 version will be released this year. You may be waiting a while.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Sleeping with Laura is required for the Gina event to trigger so I'm not sure what you expect me to do. I don't believe his 1.3.5 version will be released this year. You may be waiting a while.
I am not trying to sleep with Gina yet. Gina night visits is missing. Waking her up for sex option doesn't show up for me. This issue doesn't ruin Gina route so if it is just me, you don't have to fix it just for me.

Send you my save file from other page. You can check it if you like.

Better i wait this game new updates. This game will be more fun to play after v1.3.0

error111

Jun 3, 2017
He means everyday events in Gina's room from 0AM to 5AM where you can enter her room when she is sleeping and grope her, jerk off, etc. Those events don't trigger in this mod. Pictures for them are in 17 night fun and nights folders in /events/gina.

First time you decide to go to college, if you choose approach him and then apologize (*) it's dead end for Lily. You can't meet her anymore. Correct choice would be run away earlier.

When you catch nanny with her boyfriend on cam blackmail option has (* lesbian only). Did you change this and blackmailing now don't cause problems for her route or we must not blackmail her here? I chose not to blackmail her but I am just asking if there is another way.

Do you know what is needed for Laura-Foxy, Foxy-Gina threesome events?

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
He means everyday events in Gina's room from 0AM to 5AM where you can enter her room when she is sleeping and grope her, jerk off, etc. Those events don't trigger in this mod. Pictures for them are in 17 night fun and nights folders in /events/gina.

First time you decide to go to college, if you choose approach him and then apologize (*) it's dead end for Lily. You can't meet her anymore. Correct choice would be run away earlier.

When you catch nanny with her boyfriend on cam blackmail option has (* lesbian only). Did you change this and blackmailing now don't cause problems for her route or we must not blackmail her here? I chose not to blackmail her but I am just asking if there is another way.

Laura-Foxy, Foxy-Gina threesome events in v1.3

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017

They did trigger (at least for a while) in the first version of the mod, that I am sure about. They stopped after the MC went the full way and had sex with her though, but I am not sure if that wasn't as designed in the vanilla game too.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017

The events in Gina's room between 0 AM and 5 AM are working with the current version of the mod.

It is flagged (* lesbian only) to indicate that you should only blackmail her after she has a lesbian encounter with her girlfriend. Don't blackmail her after the encounter with her boyfriend.

The current version of the game is 1.2.5. I don't have any info on future versions (which is what you are asking).

Last edited:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Version 5

• Added an additional variable to the Cheat Menu for Caprice
  • Added a few lines of additional dialog here and there to spice things up (embellished a bit)
  • Added a small event to the game using existing resources – Laura thanks you for helping around the house (random event at bedtime, does not occur frequently, specific conditions in order to trigger)
  • Added a walkthrough for Laura and Caprice (not done by me) to the walkthrough folder
Download updated in the OP (opening post).

New releases will slow down quite a bit unless moderate to severe bugs are found. The mod seems to be functioning quite well. :)

Last edited:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I've been slowly working to improve the English translation (text and dialog) for the game.

I've also added support to the QSP engine to play video files (MP4). This will allow HD and HQ sex scenes to be added. I haven't been happy with all the animated clips in the game being animated GIFs. They can be choppy and grainy and often aren't the best quality. MP4 videos give me a lot more options. Animated GIFs are still being used today but are old technology.

I am planning on adding a few events and scenes to the game using new content. This does take considerable time. I am limited by what I can find online. If anyone has any suggestions for new scenes or events I'm willing to consider them (no promises though). Keep in mind that if you ask for a threesome with three in game characters, there may not be a video clip online that has all three of those actors in it at the same time (unless you can point me to one).

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I've been slowly working to improve the English translation (text and dialog) for the game.

I've also added support to the QSP engine to play video files (MP4). This will allow HD and HQ sex scenes to be added. I haven't been happy with all the animated clips in the game being animated GIFs. They can be choppy and grainy and often aren't the best quality. MP4 videos give me a lot more options. Animated GIFs are still being used today but are old technology.

I am planning on adding a few events and scenes to the game using new content. This does take considerable time. I am limited by what I can find online. If anyone has any suggestions for new scenes or events I'm willing to consider them (no promises though). Keep in mind that if you ask for a threesome with three in game characters, there may not be a video clip online that has all three of those actors in it at the same time (unless you can point me to one).
I could only find group sex (FFFMM) for nanny and Lola. (Stinging Fantasies (2015))

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Version 6

• Moved the mod project from Alpha to Beta status – I haven’t seen any bug reports for a while
  • Added support to the QSP engine to play video files (MP4). This will allow HD and HQ sex scenes to be added. I haven't been happy with all the animated clips in the game being animated GIFs. They can be choppy and grainy and often aren't the best quality. MP4 videos give me a lot more options. Animated GIFs are still being used today but are old technology (what the game is currently using).
  • Added a footjob option/event with Laura at hours 23 and 6 if you have patched your relationship with her and are in love again. New content.
  • Added Laura’s feet as a cum location and integrated the footjob sex scene into Laura’s dialogue and path. Same requirements as above. New content.
  • Added three new scenes with Johnny. These add to his reputation and go along with the story. Wandering around the Adam’s house now actually has a purpose (aside from getting a drink of juice, lol) and has a chance to spawn the scene/event. There is also a chance of spawning the scene/event if you do something with either Michelle or Nikki, earlier in the day, and then be at the Adam’s house at hour 19 (same day). New content.
  • Replaced Michelle’s and Caprice’s default low quality photo with high quality improved versions
  • Added 4 to 16 new mugshots each for Laura, Gina, Foxy, Angelica (nanny), Michelle, and Caprice. These are coded to rotate randomly. Michelle and Caprice previously only had one mugshot available. Laura, Gina, Foxy, and Angelica (nanny) now have 20 rotating images each.
Download updated in the OP (opening post).

I'm really pleased with how this release came together. I changed quite a bit of code in the process so please test the heck out of it.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes