Ren'Py Abandoned Family Fruit [v0.1] [Kingkro]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cba14vqbm1gt.png

Overview:
You play as a man moving into a new home with your wife and two stepdaughters. Not much more to say at this point imo. has like 3-4 scenes right now.

Game Info:
Updated:
27.03.2017 (Used current date because I couldn't find any official documentation)
Developer / Publisher: Kingkro (This is what the upload at svs says, but couldn't find any patreon)
Censorship: No
Version: 0.1
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win:
- -

p6944i1d4901.png bfgmqy8yzn1s.png ls28jtue3g2o.png

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Good thing about using Honey Studio, is it's easy to use, there are a lot of pre-made animations, with the ability to pose how you like; the character customisation is also really good for females. The downside is that male character customisation is lacking compared to female, and it can be difficult to have the girls look anything other than Asian, and near impossible for the men.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I fucking knew it as soon as I saw the pic on this thread I FUCKING KNEW it was going to be awful but still I decided to download and see how it was. I'm im no patience to write a review, but giving it a 1star would be giving it too much. Legit worst game I've played.

lupy30

Jun 14, 2017
Interesting game may need bit work on dads art tho... one reason he looks same age as oldest daughter.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
"I'll seduce my family with the power of DANCE!"

Jul 14, 2020
Since the link is dead, here is a new one. It's a shame that it doesn't go on, because I like the characters :love:

Reactions: Skidmoria

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
That one was kind of funny indeed. And yes, as one of the stepdaughters says making new friends again is a super pain.