3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
they should have a mod to add money. Not any special amount but just put a plus or minus sign. Also, away to change the results of your choices. i would play as corrupt as i can and just make so that the bar stays neutral.

Last edited:
Reactions: snow123789456

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
i don't know if anyone asked but are they going to reboot Esteria? I played it once and I was enjoying it.
I don't think he will work on Esteria until this one is close to being finished. If he ever works on that game again it will probably get the same treatment as this one and he will make the younger characters look older.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I don't think he will work on Esteria until this one is close to being finished. If he ever works on that game again it will probably get the same treatment as this one and he will make the younger characters look older.
yeah probably because of society lol. i wish they would leave the game making industry alone. who cares what they make a game about. It's all just a game, it's not real. No one really gets hurt. It's all Animations. The game making industry should be a place where the wildest dreams come alive lol. I know that i complain about different genres in a game but they should all be optional and not forced.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Still, how do you that? It's the first time I've ever heard some say that. Does he mean a dad?
I was just joking. When I read that phrase in my head it sounded like someone with an italian accent. I guess it was just a typo he probably meant to write "acting like that" and just added the "a" for no reason.

Zarkkill

Mar 8, 2019
2 abandoned games and he has the gall, the hootzpah, to ask people to give him money to support him? Damn. How about you finish Esteria first, that game had the cutest loli little sister in it and I never got to romance her, I was devastated when I realized it was abandoned.

FINISH ESTERIA

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes