VN Ren'Py Family Comes First [v0.1] [GiftUmpAces]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Check Milf Tag And Left.
If it is done right mom is having fun with her brother I mean dad to make more children for us to play with.
Little sisters are made for their big brothers' cocks!

Look up "Are You Still Not Using Your Little Sister As An Onahole?"
Its a great Doujinshi with good art, humor and short sweet story.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
The numbers I gave were from several reproductive endocrinologists that we consulted before deciding to start trying to get pregnant. If I recall correctly, the studies they referenced excluded defects of no consequence, which is the majority. Your numbers likely came from a study that included benign defects that, outside of a study, would never even be detected or noticed.
I take it you come from a country where incest is legal seeing as you can freely consult on the mater?

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I take it you come from a country where incest is legal seeing as you can freely consult on the mater?
We're from the US. Doctors generally don't report incest between consenting adults, unless they suspect some form of coercion. In our experience, nobody seems to actually care enough about consensual adult incest to bother enforcing the laws. However, we did temporarily move to New Jersey, for peace of mind before our first birth, as incest between adults is actually legal there. We were a little worried that if we delivered in a state where incest is illegal, someone at the hospital might cause problems.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
It's a good start dev, I really enjoyed it. Please tell us about future or planned tags in the OP if possible. Also do you plan to have funding, I like to support this type of game if I enjoy playing. :alien:

• Red Heart
Reactions: GaGumps

GaGumps

Formerly 'Giftedxace'
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
It's a good start dev, I really enjoyed it. Please tell us about future or planned tags in the OP if possible. Also do you plan to have funding, I like to support this type of game if I enjoy playing. :alien:
Thanks! Once I'm a few chapters in, and if I'm confident with my consistency & player interest I'll consider starting a patreon to fund higher quality assets, but currently this is just a hobby game of mine. (Also I think I would need to change the script first/make a mod to comply with Patreon's rules :rolleyes:)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Wow, that was a rather abrupt ending. I had to go back and do it all again so I could save just before it dumped me back at the main menu.

It's a good idea to warn players before the end, and maybe even stop them accidentally clicking through to the ending - put a single menu option or something there. Something like:

Code:
menu:
  "That's all folks - save now."
  "Ok":
    pass

• Hey there
Reactions: Edwarf and GaGumps

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
dev, please chill with pauses, there are just too many, your transitions not that long or that complex to shove so many hard pauses

also, consider adding textbox opacity so people from either camps won't complain -
Hello! I'm curious to ask but what does this code actually do if I put in in my ren'py game that I'm developing?

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Немного про игру напишу. так же пару вопросов.
Игра сделано довольно неплохо. Качество картинок хорошее, но они могут весить намного меньше если перевести всё в формат jpg к примеру. Формат png оставить только если надо будет чего то с прозрачным фоном. Особо разницы не будет если формат сменить, но зато весить будет раза в три меньше чем сейчас игра. Если нужно качество то в настройках студии есть ScreenShot Manager с помощью которого можно настроить качество картинки от 1 до 4. 1 это стандарт по умолчанию.
Некоторые картинки сделаны не очень аккуратно, персонажи проходят сквозь текстуры и так же одежда то же самое. Это можно поправить потом в редакторе изображений к примеру.
В игре есть видео. Последнее время не работает функция по записи видео. Есть несколько способов записи видео. Каким способом записано видео? Ниже будет ссылка на вопрос.

I'll write a little about the game. also a couple of questions.
The game is done pretty well. The quality of the pictures is good, but they can weigh much less if everything is converted to jpg format, for example. Leave the png format only if you need something with a transparent background. There won’t be much difference if the format is changed, but it will weigh three times less than the game now. If you need quality, then in the studio settings there is a ScreenShot Manager with which you can adjust the picture quality from 1 to 4. 1 is the default standard.
Some pictures are not made very carefully, the characters go through the textures and so do the clothes. This can be corrected later in an image editor, for example.
There is a video in the game. Lately the video recording function has not been working. There are several ways to record video. How was the video recorded? Below is a link to the question.

• Hey there
  • Wow
Reactions: GaGumps and Yazen_

Issac Shafan

Dec 29, 2023
Thanks! Once I'm a few chapters in, and if I'm confident with my consistency & player interest I'll consider starting a patreon to fund higher quality assets, but currently this is just a hobby game of mine. (Also I think I would need to change the script first/make a mod to comply with Patreon's rules :rolleyes:)

I have a question for you, in future there will be any official android ports.

Apr 29, 2021

Or, don't hamstring your story/make more work for yourself with a patch just to bend over for Patreon's subservience to VISA's rules. Subscribestar is a much friendlier place where you don't have to pretend your characters aren't related.

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Nice setup for the story. The graphics are simple (and a bit dated), but I like how the dev uses small changes of expressions to tell the story. Just something as simple as a slight tightening of the eyes can say so much without words. Good use of the tools you have. And also good you put in audio, so many devs leave everything completely silent.

One thing I must say though...

• Love
Reactions: GaGumps
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes