VN Ren'Py Family Comes First [v0.1] [GiftUmpAces]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Thanks! Once I'm a few chapters in, and if I'm confident with my consistency & player interest I'll consider starting a patreon to fund higher quality assets, but currently this is just a hobby game of mine. (Also I think I would need to change the script first/make a mod to comply with Patreon's rules :rolleyes:)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No Harem?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GaGumps

CigarRex

Truly, the Rex of all Cigars...
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Good start.
But why .png ? I guess in 2024 everyone use WebP. It's 10 times less size pictures with same quality. Game for 10 min have already 1.2 Gb space.
Giftedxace I can help you if you want. I wrote myself a script to auto convert .png to .webp in massive batches quickly, man it helps a lot.

Good luck on your game too! Be mindful of saving up space as it helps a lot with new people trying it out.

• Hey there
Reactions: GaGumps

GaGumps

Formerly 'Giftedxace'
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Hello everyone, here are a couple of renders from Chapter 2 that I like so far and wanted to share:

Please note that links for my itch.io and Patreon have been added. These will be better sources moving forward to view teasers like this.

Last edited:

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port:

Family Comes First 0.1:
/ (126 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Tyson Mikel

Sep 16, 2023
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port:

Family Comes First 0.1:
Mega / (126 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
Fucking yes!!!! Thanks brother.

Reactions: Issac Shafan
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes