3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE213227_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Today is the 2400th birthday of the prince of the demon's realm (you).
You make a lot of effort in a demon summoning ritual in order to have
your own familiar spirit, but a human girl is summoned instead of a demon...!?

Even though you are the expected next demon lord, people may underestimate
your magic ability... You have to prove your ability by making the human girl into a demon!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 25/09/2018
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: Mosaics
Version: 1.07
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

487ZTDc.png RE213227_img_smp2.jpg wtfJnGr.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
It's slightly grindy so here is a save.
Save6.
To get the normal Ending Just Service/Charm Onces.
To get the True Ending Press "Go To Town" & "Purchase Item" and you will get an event and then you will get the ending.

Or you can get the endings yourself if you want to know the story.
Follow walkthrough below.

Mini Walkthrough.
The way to get True & Normal ending is to Go to town at "Night"
Remember to have Saki's Favorability & Loyalty at Max
Favorability = 100
Loyalty = 99 (It doesn't hit 100)
The Choices isn't Translated on mine but when you see it Press 2nd one, Then you will get another list with a lot of same choices (Should be in english) just press one of them.
Just before the final "Day 4" Remember to "Go To Town" & "Purchase Item" and you will talk with prim to get the true ending.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Interesting game; though the scenes are a tad monotonous, it's rare having a male protag game where you don't share food.

There seems to be a bug with the version on the OP, the game freezes after the "Magic Power" event at around 20 days remaining. I'm stuck at the black transition screen after the cutscene. Not sure what's causing it; I've tried doing different things going into the event, but it just keeps happening.

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
Interesting game; though the scenes are a tad monotonous, it's rare having a male protag game where you don't share food.

There seems to be a bug with the version on the OP, the game freezes after the "Magic Power" event at around 20 days remaining. I'm stuck at the black transition screen after the cutscene. Not sure what's causing it; I've tried doing different things going into the event, but it just keeps happening.
The game isnt frozen, the image is just missing, if you click one of the buttons on the left(still there, just can't see them) you can continue the game.

Merari

Aug 21, 2017
Anyone know what the triggers are for any alternate scenes?
For example if you click on her a number of times when she has high sensitivity she jumps your bones.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Anyone know what the triggers are for any alternate scenes?
For example if you click on her a number of times when she has high sensitivity she jumps your bones.
From what I've been able to unlock, you can raise her laundry skill to at least 10 for a total of 3 outfits you can buy off Prim and leave her alone for a couple of days with high sensitivity.

According to the True Ending credits blurb, that seems to be all of the extra scenes unless there's more variations with the masturbation scene. I tried buying another outfit to see if there were any changes, but it doesn't seem like it.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Apparently some part of the dialogue when you go out at night (near the end of the game) hasn't been translated.

Update: I think I already know the problem.

If you are locked in the normal ending route you'll see some text in japanese, however, if you've done things right and are on the True Ending Path

APonderingWhat

Formerly 'KaiserKei'
Jun 24, 2017
It's slightly grindy so here is a save.
Save6.
To get the normal Ending Just Service/Charm Onces.
To get the True Ending Press "Go To Town" & "Purchase Item" and you will get an event and then you will get the ending.

Or you can get the endings yourself if you want to know the story.
Follow walkthrough below.

Mini Walkthrough.
The way to get True & Normal ending is to Go to town at "Night"
Remember to have Saki's Favorability & Loyalty at Max
Favorability = 100
Loyalty = 99 (It doesn't hit 100)
The Choices isn't Translated on mine but when you see it Press 2nd one, Then you will get another list with a lot of same choices (Should be in english) just press one of them.
Just before the final "Day 4" Remember to "Go To Town" & "Purchase Item" and you will talk with prim to get the true ending.
You need to include the global save file or just the entire save folder if you want others to use your save. It's annoying, but what can you do.

Reactions: Gabaw

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
fucking text typing sound is realy anoying and i can't lower the sound in the option because this will also mute other sounds more important
a other game ruined by a stupid game designer who don't think of those who play with a headset
try to fap with a fucking tic tic tic tic tic tic in the ears ....
if someone know a way to find and delete the file of this sound he will save my day

Leixein

May 21, 2018
I've just finished playing it, although it was short but i love it.. the ending is pretty nice too since it open a path for a sequel but would love it more if they marry and have kids but well overall its still pretty nice although the content is a bit monotonous still worth the play imho i like vanilla stuff like this thx for the post mate :)

noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
i stop fapping and i start to play like seryus buisnees and thad true final ajajajajajaj was so funny god i was so good its the first time a lauth with a hentai game jajajajaj fuck the demond lord

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
Darn based on seeing the small thumbnail from a distance and Demon Lord being in the title I got excited this was a How to summon a Demon lord anime game.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes