xxxDamonxxx

Jul 14, 2017
@Enyo Eerie Bruh! i have been waiting for this game for quite a long time! Even though it is taking quite a long time than i expected. This is only because of the quality of the game! So can we expect the game by 24th november??????

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
@Enyo Eerie Bruh! i have been waiting for this game for quite a long time! Even though it is taking quite a long time than i expected. This is only because of the quality of the game! So can we expect the game by 24th november??????
Thank you for waiting, but no, 24 is very unlikely. I'm pretty sure that 26 I will finish everything.

Last edited:

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Right now it's only released to the $30 tier, theres only one person in that tier. Please be patient, someone will eventually post it, we just have to wait.
ohhh, ok thank you for letting me know, i'm just eager to play the game again i guess, i can wait a few more days hopefully it's not gonna be months cuz we waited more than enough for it

Reactions: thomasxlong

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Quick information before release.
Hi guys, everything is ready long time ago, but in my spare time I decided to add and change "some" things and this "some" took longer than I expected. Plus, the person who helps me with the text correction sent me many suggestions. Now I'm putting this into the game. I need one more day, so the release is going to be tomorrow.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Tomorrow.

Hi guys. I finished everything, but decide not to release today because of these reasons:
1. I changed a lot of small things in the code and I don’t want to release the game without making sure that everything is properly working.(I found one small bug that doesn't affect on the walkthrough of the game in any way, but still)

2. Anticipating that new events can cause some problems I decided to make full walkthrough.

3. I wanted to make a big post (where I wanted to say some important things), and add a couple of polls at the same day with the release of the update. I didn't have time to write this yet.

4. I'm too tired to make anything else today and I want to sleep. :)

So, I sent to all my patrons new update to show that I did everything and it's not an excuse, but tomorrow I'll definitely release the public version.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I tried playing this a few times, just couldn't get into it, hopefully what comes after demo starts at the beginning so you could get a better context of whats happening.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Is this a superman parody? Renders look amazing... I will give it a go.

About the translation issues... the dev doesn't seem that bad at English. Maybe writing the script in English and then hiring a proofreader would result in a better final product. A lot of nuance and tone gets lost when translating between languages.

3.60 star(s) 130 Votes