EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ezgif.com-gif-maker.png

Overview:
The best corruption game you will ever play, (development in-progress -_-) with the most beautiful and deeply-developed characters. Explore the lives of a high school girl, her caring mother, an aspiring actress, and a pair of twins. Each has their own in-depth story arc and unique developments. No more stupid boring sluts who all look alike. Only perfection. You can build trustful, loving relationships or you can corrupt them until they've become cock worshipping whores. It's for you to decide.
Thread Updated: 2022-11-09
Release Date: 2022-10-24
Developer/Publisher: Enyo Eerie - - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.39.1 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Saves from v0.30 have to work!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -

Win/Linux (v0.38 Alpha Uncompressed): - - - -
Mac (v0.37): - -

Compressed (v0.38.1 Alpha)
Win:
-
- -
Mac:
- - -
Other: ANDROID*

Extras: Fan sig - Rename MC mod - Gallery mod - FanArt - Patreon Wallpapers - - Spanish Translation

Miss Kobayashi's thanks for the link
* This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

15.png 19.png 3.png 4.png 6.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 14.png 16.png 17.png 18.png 20.png 20-2.png 20-5.png 1.png 5.png 3.png e-twins-17-43.jpg e-twins-18-32.jpg e-twins-19-35.jpg e-twins-20-0-d13.jpg e-twins-21-11.jpg e-twins-21-18.jpg e-twins-21-26.jpg e-twins-21-35.jpg e-twins-22-10.jpg e-twins-23-83.jpg e-twins-24-9.jpg e-twins-25-6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
quite interesting, the renders looks good (in the preview), i like it theres many genres. as it seems it will not be the typical harem game that im so tired of. keep it up!

Reactions: ve021803

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
what is the well-known fictional universe? No clues at all LOL

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
This is only planned sexual content. And in future you'll be able to avoid it easily.
It might be helpful (since this triggers a lot of people all the time) to specify if you intend to Make the MC do it to others (Netori) [Nipponheads, please correct me if I use the terms wrong - srsly I hate that everything just gets Hentai terms these days, but ok, for communications sake...] or if it is done to them (Netorare).
So, in plain old english, if you cuckold other dudes and dudettes, or if you get cheated on and cuckolded by others.
Almost nobody has anything against the first (just look at all the games where female MCs get turned into allout cheating slutmonsters), but a lot of people have VERY strong opinions about the latter.
So, telling people you plan the first might actually net you some different fans, and allow you to cut down on all the Chill-Pills TM you'd need otherwise. Unless you actually do plan on the latter, which is fair enough - it's your effing game - but yeah, we know it will lead to butthurtses ;-D

Cheers!

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
It might be helpful (since this triggers a lot of people all the time) to specify if you intend to Make the MC do it to others (Netori) [Nipponheads, please correct me if I use the terms wrong - srsly I hate that everything just gets Hentai terms these days, but ok, for communications sake...] or if it is done to them (Netorare).
So, in plain old english, if you cuckold other dudes and dudettes, or if you get cheated on and cuckolded by others.
Almost nobody has anything against the first (just look at all the games where female MCs get turned into allout cheating slutmonsters), but a lot of people have VERY strong opinions about the latter.
So, telling people you plan the first might actually net you some different fans, and allow you to cut down on all the Chill-Pills TM you'd need otherwise. Unless you actually do plan on the latter, which is fair enough - it's your effing game - but yeah, we know it will lead to butthurtses ;-D

Cheers!
Trying very hard not to be weeaboo?:tf:

3.60 star(s) 130 Votes