a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

bzw74151

Feb 22, 2022

the steam version 1.13.8 v.
is the same version as the other, not all costumes have been modified or any other that has been posted her.

I hop he make a updat from this version old version the brain was distributed ^^
link is broken :(

Dec 12, 2021
Okay so I'm getting bit confused with all that people are talking about to to keep it simple... This mod, taken from the Mega Link on the second page, should work if I plug it in the FalloutShelter_Data folder after I've downloaded it from Steam, Correct?

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
Okay so I'm getting bit confused with all that people are talking about to to keep it simple... This mod, taken from the Mega Link on the second page, should work if I plug it in the FalloutShelter_Data folder after I've downloaded it from Steam, Correct?
Download from the correct link and copy into the correct folder, it will work, yes.

SloppyJoe96

Aug 6, 2022
Thanks for the updated mod!

I'm trying to mod the game myself, sadly I don't know how to repack my edited textures into data.unity3d, Ive tried UABE, AssetStudio, yet I can't seem to find the way to import a file back in.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

And thanks again for the mod, it works flawlessly to this day still.

EDIT: I managed to do it :)

For those with the same problem, Unity Asset Bundle Extractor (UABE) is all you need to export/import tga or png images. The trick is that there are no explicit way to import back an edited image, you need to select your image (e.g:Atlas9) and select plugin->edit, then select "load" at the bottom of the box, and boom you can import your image.
Be sure to save your changes and compress the file you end up with (about 1.5gb in my case).
Note that the current build of UABE may be unresponsive when trying to compress a file, I had to use a previous version for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: RachelAluard
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote