random1

May 26, 2017
Does anyone know how to get VR to work? riftcat doesn't seem to work even with steam VR
The game is split into 2 different games, the non-VR game and the VR-game and unfortunatly no-one is posting the VR version of the game even though if they are a patreon they have access to it as it is sent in a different link to the regular edition.

Everything seems to imply that VR is built in and its not made clear that there is 2 games so most just assume its already there, took me weeks to get someone to answer the question of how to get VR working. For whatever reason when you try to mention VR with this game everyone goes very quite.

TGRScythe

Jul 18, 2017
The game is split into 2 different games, the non-VR game and the VR-game and unfortunatly no-one is posting the VR version of the game even though if they are a patreon they have access to it as it is sent in a different link to the regular edition.

Everything seems to imply that VR is built in and its not made clear that there is 2 games so most just assume its already there, took me weeks to get someone to answer the question of how to get VR working. For whatever reason when you try to mention VR with this game everyone goes very quite.
Do you have the VR Version of the game and/or be willing to share a link to download it?

Reactions: CheckChock

random1

May 26, 2017
Do you have the VR Version of the game and/or be willing to share a link to download it?
Unfortunatly I dont as I'm not a patreon, but I do keep an eye out for it to see if the VR version ever appears anywhere on the net, so far its only the regular version thats posed everywhere.

---edit---
Currently downloading a version of 1.14 that mentions that there is VR-Support but I wont know if it actually is the VR version or not until its finished :/

---edit2---
It wasnt a VR version :/

Last edited:
Reactions: TGRScythe

TGRScythe

Jul 18, 2017
Unfortunatly I dont as I'm not a patreon, but I do keep an eye out for it to see if the VR version ever appears anywhere on the net, so far its only the regular version thats posed everywhere.

---edit---
Currently downloading a version of 1.14 that mentions that there is VR-Support but I wont know if it actually is the VR version or not until its finished :/

---edit2---
It wasnt a VR version :/
Well, I'll appreciate it if you tell me when you do find it! Thanks for you're efforts

Stagefire82

Jul 30, 2017
Thanks C1sc0 for the Link.

But ... is it Normal that i cant interact with the Girl ? The 2D Version has a Sidemenu with Icons and Stuff. And has not Only The Blonde Model with 13 Possitions and thats it.

1.14.5 VR Starts .. zack .. Blonde Woman on a Sofa in a Bar Scene. I Can Switch between 13 Positions without any Interaction and can look around and thats it. The 2D Version has very more Options to Interact.

Have i miss a Menu or so ? Or is it so for you too ?

Maybe this is the reason why the Cut the VR Version out and bring it extra. Maybe they have Problems with interactions in VR.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016

Thanks for clarifying, I was confused.

random1

May 26, 2017
I have found it after a bunch of searching : is the link to 1.14.5

Confirmed that it has VR and 64 bit builds.
Awesome work, will get checking it out tonight.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes