yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
Wasn't v1.27 suppose to come out this weekend?
It was supposed to came out this passing saturday however instead of that they put a post called "Debugging..." and today they added "Progress Report!" so probably something out of schedule happened.
However going from the post "Debugging..." i assume they done it, so it will be out tomorrow or in 2-3 days.
I just hope they are fine, whatever that thing breaks the schedule for 2 months in a row seems a little serious.

EuroGirl

Nov 7, 2017
It was supposed to came out this passing saturday however instead of that they put a post called "Debugging..." and today they added "Progress Report!" so probably something out of schedule happened.
However going from the post "Debugging..." i assume they done it, so it will be out tomorrow or in 2-3 days.
I just hope they are fine, whatever that thing breaks the schedule for 2 months in a row seems a little serious.
Sweet, can't wait!

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
Sweet, can't wait!
Hmm seems my predictions where wrong, right now there are two "Progress Report"s one with 119 and the other with 31 comments, it got me thinking maybe they are going to release the update with more content on it like erka-lite for example (even though they said she will be out in the december update before). So we might wait a little while. And i really don't want to bother @jb281472 every time i want to know the news. So take my word for the time being.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
1.27 was posted on Galgamezo.cc, but you need to have a certain amount of points to download it :(
before that i need to learn japanese/chinese because for some reason left click-translate to english doesn't work there just some blinky download button :(
can't go anywhere without opening other windows damn i wish i took japanese at the uni

Last edited:

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
wish i had a job then i could fire away aristocrat pledge get the latest version and share link to everyone by private message (how well i understand the message system i'd probably end up pining the link under comment somwhere or send it to the dev who would probably be nice enough to point few s.w.a.t. teams my way :) ) [this comment is a work of fiction (aside from me not having a job) no developers or s.w.a.t. members were injured during the making of this comment]
edit : on some screenshots there are some wooden racks that hang the girl up by her hands or hold her with holes for arms legs and ass but can't find them here are they in patreon version or in older versions before rework and which was the last version before game got reworked ?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 25 Votes