uanime5

Aug 13, 2019
IMG_(01) - jp.jpg

Overview:
The artbook for the Cool Devices episode 11: Fallen Angel Rina that I translated into English.​
Artist: Mon-Mon
Censorship: Yes / Mosaic
Language: English
Resolution:
Pages: 59
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - -

IMG_(01).jpg IMG_(10-11).jpg IMG_(12-13).jpg IMG_(18).jpg IMG_(24).jpg IMG_(41).jpg

Last edited:
May 5, 2018
Is there a specific name for this type of art? I've been looking for this really old hentai I found back in the day on a website called Altavista. It was a brunette biking on I think a yellow bike who's fucked by a man that's also brunette. She has like a white bra with floral symbols on her lingerie. Anyways, it was very beautiful art, and if anyone knows what I'm talking about, if you can send me a link or name of the artist, I would love that. Been looking for it for about 20 years, and looks somewhat similar to this. The era I think I saw it was between 2000-2003, if that helps. Less of a comic, and more a series of images, I think

Last edited:
Reactions: SkrerkS
May 5, 2018
Is there a specific name for this type of art? I've been looking for this really old hentai I found back in the day on a website called Altavista. It was a brunette biking on I think a yellow bike who's fucked by a man that's also brunette. She has like a white bra with floral symbols on her lingerie. Anyways, it was very beautiful art, and if anyone knows what I'm talking about, if you can send me a link or name of the artist, I would love that. Been looking for it for about 20 years, and looks somewhat similar to this. The era I think I saw it was between 2000-2003, if that helps. Less of a comic, and more a series of images, I think
Found a reference picture. Woman's face looked like the one below - the brunette, but it's a man that's fingering her. This image is obviously from a ROM as well

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Found a reference picture. Woman's face looked like the one below - the brunette, but it's a man that's fingering her. This image is obviously from a ROM as well
This was pretty much the mainstream art style for most, if not all, hentai games/Visual Novels from the end-80's / 90's, so there isn't any specific "name" for it, as far as I know.
Other than the roms (Mame32), there were also many fully translated Windows VNs (most of them can even be found as abandonware).
The picture you spoke of got me curious, though. Was it a standalone illustration, or a comic cover? Or maybe a shot from a Dos/Win VN?

May 5, 2018
This was pretty much the mainstream art style for most, if not all, hentai games/Visual Novels from the end-80's / 90's, so there isn't any specific "name" for it, as far as I know.
Other than the roms (Mame32), there were also many fully translated Windows VNs (most of them can even be found as abandonware).
The picture you spoke of got me curious, though. Was it a standalone illustration, or a comic cover? Or maybe a shot from a Dos/Win VN?
I'm not sure. It was kind of like a visual novel without any text. There were a series of images where the brown haired woman is biking, is stopped by some biker gang, and I think rescued by this brunette man she has sex with. The images are so old they might not even exist anymore, but I'm thinking that due to the high quality of the art, it has to be somewhere, but the last I saw it was on Altavista (which doesn't exist anymore) like 20 years ago. If I stumble across it someday though, I'll let you know

Thank you though

uanime5

Aug 13, 2019
That style reminds me of the ZyX games, some of which were translated by G-Collections. Though most other games from this time period look the same.

May 5, 2018
That style reminds me of the ZyX games, some of which were translated by G-Collections. Though most other games from this time period look the same.

I've found two artists that have the art-style similar to what I'm looking for that I'm going to look more into, but I've surmised it must be art from the early or late 90s since that style of art seemed to be more prominent at the time.

One is from a game company called Alice Soft. The other is an artist by the name of kuroda akimi

If you know of any other artists that draw to that style as well, please let me know. I'm going to keep looking though - feel like I'm on the right trail and very close

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
I've found two artists that have the art-style similar to what I'm looking for that I'm going to look more into, but I've surmised it must be art from the early or late 90s since that style of art seemed to be more prominent at the time.

One is from a game company called Alice Soft. The other is an artist by the name of kuroda akimi

If you know of any other artists that draw to that style as well, please let me know. I'm going to keep looking though - feel like I'm on the right trail and very close
Masamune Shirow (I'm sure you know who that is) did a lot of smut back in his day. Always drew athletic, well-toned (& often well-oiled) chicks.
There's also a lad who goes by the alias "Mogudan"; he did the art for Brave Soul (an H-Jrpg from the 2000'), as well as several erotic artbooks and in-game ilustrations for several small &/or obscure H-games (from the 90's and onwards). His art sort of started to become less and less retro over time, though.
Also, if you haven't already, check out "Homare Dou": his earlier works especially, have that unmistakable 90's groove. he did a LOT of pinups of girls from various games & shows (lots of Fatal Fury/Kof, DOA, ninja/sci-fi anime ovas, etc.). He occasionally drew fantasy smut with orcs on she-elves and female warriors, before jumping on the schoolgirl/office lady/milf drug-n-rape bandwagon.
Edit: this thread might be of interest as well (artstyle is more on the 80's lane than the 90's, though - and the objects thereof are more on the "dummy thicc" side. Still worth a lookie, imo).

Last edited:
Reactions: somelikeithawt
May 5, 2018
Masamune Shirow (I'm sure you know who that is) did a lot of smut back in his day. Always drew athletic, well-toned (& often well-oiled) chicks.
There's also a lad who goes by the alias "Mogudan"; he did the art for Brave Soul (an H-Jrpg from the 2000'), as well as several erotic artbooks and in-game ilustrations for several small &/or obscure H-games (from the 90's and onwards). His art sort of started to become less and less retro over time, though.
Also, if you haven't already, check out "Homare Dou": his earlier works especially, have that unmistakable 90's groove. he did a LOT of pinups of girls from various games & shows (lots of Fatal Fury/Kof, DOA, ninja/sci-fi anime ovas, etc.). He occasionally drew fantasy smut with orcs on she-elves and female warriors, before jumping on the schoolgirl/office lady/milf drug-n-rape bandwagon.
Edit: this thread might be of interest as well (artstyle is more on the 80's lane than the 90's, though - and the objects thereof are more on the "dummy thicc" side. Still worth a lookie, imo).
These artists are actually new to me. I haven't started my search in a while, but seeing some of this feels a bit familiar now.

I'll check out the thread you sent me.

Thank you so much for your help!

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
These artists are actually new to me. I haven't started my search in a while, but seeing some of this feels a bit familiar now.

I'll check out the thread you sent me.

Thank you so much for your help!
Masamune Shirow is the guy behind AppleSeed and Ghost in the Shell, both of which were HUGE blockbusters (sci-fi/cyberpunk genre). You didn't even need to be into anime to enjoy those; that's how ground-breaking they were (both in themes, characterization and presentation), and the reason why they were adapted into several series, animated movies, and games. Ghost in the Shell especially, has been a timeless classic in the cyberpunk genre. You've probably heard of or seen the recent movie by the same name with Scarlett Johansson as the main heroine (nevermind the casting or direction controversies).
Blockbusters aside, Masamune did produce some erotic artbooks & comic shorts on the side (W-Tails Cats, GreaseGals, are the ones I can still remember).

Reactions: somelikeithawt

uanime5

Aug 13, 2019
I fixed a typo regarding the Gedo Group and added some additional images that were on the CD. Also some screenshots of the game.