KittyHawke

Sep 13, 2022
Is there an actual list of H scenes because I found a scene that wasn't technically in the Quest Spoiler section, Not sure if it was just left out or intentional.

There are 2 Wasteland "attacked by Bandits" scenes,
1: The bandits take her back to the hideout after undressing her
2: She's done on a pile of dirty clothes before being left there naked (They mention promising to let her go and do let her go)

This 2nd scene is not in the quest spoilers section, meaning you won't know this H scene can happen until it just happens. Are there others?
I feel like there should be 2 sections. A section that spoils all available quests in case you don't know where to go and a Section with ALL H scenes regardless of if they're "Quest" related, idk.

On another note, for some reason the First Sex Scene (Dream with Shower Guy) NEVER unlocks. I can only view like half of it during the intro then it doesn't unlock. Do you have to Sleep to view it again to unlock it? I can only view it by using the console but of course that resets

Dvoika

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2019
Are you have anyplan to make this game on Android
Certainly. But first we need to finish higher priority tasks. After migrating to the new map editor and creating an update server, we will begin work on the mobile version.

Probably the longest task that needs to be solved is adapting all interfaces to the touchscreen. Therefore, in the initial releases the game will be controlled using a virtual gamepad, then its use will become optional.
Performance is also a big concern. The game is definitely being created with a serious focus on optimization, but complex Spine animations can be a performance hit on some devices. However, without preliminary tests it is difficult to say how big this problem is.

Dvoika

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2019
Is there an actual list of H scenes because I found a scene that wasn't technically in the Quest Spoiler section, Not sure if it was just left out or intentional.

There are 2 Wasteland "attacked by Bandits" scenes,
1: The bandits take her back to the hideout after undressing her
2: She's done on a pile of dirty clothes before being left there naked (They mention promising to let her go and do let her go)

This 2nd scene is not in the quest spoilers section, meaning you won't know this H scene can happen until it just happens. Are there others?
I feel like there should be 2 sections. A section that spoils all available quests in case you don't know where to go and a Section with ALL H scenes regardless of if they're "Quest" related, idk.

On another note, for some reason the First Sex Scene (Dream with Shower Guy) NEVER unlocks. I can only view like half of it during the intro then it doesn't unlock. Do you have to Sleep to view it again to unlock it? I can only view it by using the console but of course that resets
Recent events, such as the event at the Khan base and the second scene of the loss to the raiders, have not yet been entered into the handbook. This will be fixed in the next version.

All events listed in the handbook have a special mark if they contain any kind of erotic content. We try to include all such scenes in the "Quests" section, regardless of significance. Maybe when there are more quests, we will actually separate them into a special category.

Any scene marked (dream) in the "Journal" section will be unlocked after the character goes to bed and sees this scene in a dream. If it doesn't work, please let us know.

Reactions: KittyHawke
3.90 star(s) 36 Votes