4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Honestly, for me I didn't really like this new version, but well, it's just the beginning. What I didn't like is the haircut of the new Jade, but the new redesign is fine, but with the old hair style it would be a Jade of 10 As for the other characters, they look very good, the character redesign regarding Elizabeth is very good, on the other hand Reily is supposed to be Elizabeth's older sister and it seems to be the other way around, Reily seems younger than Elizabeth in appearance and the way he behaves, that could be improved, that's how the story unfolds, neither good nor bad, in other words it's like it goes a little deeper into what it's about and has more context, for that part good, since unlike before everything was very rushed at the beginning, but well we will see what happens in the next updates and I hope they are not too short, it is like it is a new beginning, it is fine, from there we have to see what happens.
There is also the saves thing, which is limited to 4 slots and 8 pages, it would be good if it had 6 slots and more pages at least 20 and also the quick save page as well.

pnetoilk082

Oct 28, 2019
I played your previous game. Is it a remake? //If it's a new one. Does that mean the previous stories you created are connected? // Your intro will be very fresh. I think this game is going to take a really long time. If you follow the latest stories you do // I use Google Translate. I hope I can communicate with you.

Jay Williams

Aug 1, 2018
A few things you need to know about this:
This is *not* a game. It's a visual novel. Currently there are no choices of any importance implemented.
And there are no sex scenes. It seems like the tags should be future tags. No vaginal sex. No sleep sex. No animations as far as I know. The only sexual content as far as I can remember (aside from some lewd words) is being flashed in the introduction by the tutorial characters in a non-canon sequence. This game is not worth the play yet IMO.

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
A few things you need to know about this:
This is *not* a game. It's a visual novel. Currently there are no choices of any importance implemented.
And there are no sex scenes. It seems like the tags should be future tags. No vaginal sex. No sleep sex. No animations as far as I know. The only sexual content as far as I can remember (aside from some lewd words) is being flashed in the introduction by the tutorial characters in a non-canon sequence. This game is not worth the play yet IMO.
That's because those tags were from the previous version... which is still available on the first page.

Sadly this is a remake. Everything you knew is gone.
I wouldn't jump so early to that conclusion, lol.

Reactions: Fantasy Catharsis

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
This initial release seems like a remake of the beginning of the old version. We didn't see the trials before so I have to ask; is this a remake or just a test release for all the new stuff.

Other than that I'm not sure how I feel about the new UI. I'm thinking maybe making the text box border a slightly darker color, perhaps a light or medium grey. The other option would be make it thinner by say 50%. I think it just looks a bit too bright/imposing. The menu in the bottom left is a bit too large imo. I'm thinking maybe 75% of it's current size would look better.

Other than what I stated a above I like it so far. I was nice getting to see some of the characters still in Elysium and get a better look at the background story. The only thing that really threw me off was when I wasn't my character. That part were I was Alisa was weird and a lot immersion breaking for me until I realized it was a dream. Might want to work in that sequence a bit to make it a little more obvious for people like me.

I am looking forward to the next release. Keep up the good work.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This initial release seems like a remake of the beginning of the old version. We didn't see the trials before so I have to ask; is this a remake or just a test release for all the new stuff.

Other than that I'm not sure how I feel about the new UI. I'm thinking maybe making the text box border a slightly darker color, perhaps a light or medium grey. The other option would be make it thinner by say 50%. I think it just looks a bit too bright/imposing. The menu in the bottom left is a bit too large imo. I'm thinking maybe 75% of it's current size would look better.

Other than what I stated a above I like it so far. I was nice getting to see some of the characters still in Elysium and get a better look at the background story. The only thing that really threw me off was when I wasn't my character. That part were I was Alisa was weird and a lot immersion breaking for me until I realized it was a dream. Might want to work in that sequence a bit to make it a little more obvious for people like me.

I am looking forward to the next release. Keep up the good work.
It's a remake. The old story is dead, long live the new story

• Haha
Reactions: TigerWolfe

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
The only thing that really threw me off was when I wasn't my character. That part were I was Alisa was weird and a lot immersion breaking for me until I realized it was a dream. Might want to work in that sequence a bit to make it a little more obvious for people like me.
I'm not entirely sure how to make a dream more obvious than it currently is, lol.

13th Sin Games

Fall of the Angels
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2019
please answer the question
I see your question and raise you another... change what exactly about Zenera? There will be a good bit of changes from the Old Version that I wanted to implement; mainly from the Old Prologue to about Chapter II-ish. But a lot of the original story will still remain, just maybe tweaked a bit better.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes