3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I updated to the new version today, and now when I go to fight, the game crashes. This is the error file I got when I tried to enter the catacombs:
After loading the old saves, have you been transported to the witch's hut?
Please try to send me your save files so I can see what is exactly the issue.

What you can try to do in the meantime is to rerun the old version, go back to the witchut save there and then export your save files to the new version.

Also what I have noticed in your sent error logs:
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Fall of Ashenburg 0.4

The game may haven't updated correctly to 0.5.

Alteus

Jun 4, 2017
No, I wasn't being transported to the hut. Noting your last observation, I deleted everything except the save files and reinstalled; when I pulled up that save, it moved me to the hut. I haven't tried combat yet, but I think it's a safe bet the problem is solved. Thanks very much.

EDIT: Yep, all is good. Thanks again.

Reactions: Alteus

rev33

Jun 6, 2017
medieval fantasy + turn based combat is an insta-download for me.
good luck with your project.

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
Just tried this for the first time and I really enjoyed playing this game. The mix of actual game with fights and skills and sex scenes and corruption story is very well done. Can't wait for further updates :)

One thing that happened to me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
So @Alteus i got a bug when i loaded a save from 0.4 version, i was on the general map when i saved, the procedure u spoke off about going directly to the witch hut after loading works and everything else seems to be ok, but icons from the map locations got sticked in every non dungeon screen... after entering a dungeon and fight it went way or maybe after a day passed, not sure, but worth to mention anyway. Cheers!

EDIT

When u choose Boss battle at the mines and then go to the catacumbs, the UI stays with the options of boss battle, even if u cannot choose boss battle there (u have to go back to the mines to change it again, cause there is no boss there yet XD) and u get to choose normal/elite/champion for the dungeon battle.

pd/ Right now im just realizing that i love the music of the game too ;).

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Just tried this for the first time and I really enjoyed playing this game. The mix of actual game with fights and skills and sex scenes and corruption story is very well done. Can't wait for further updates :)

One thing that happened to me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We will look into that one!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I unlocked Rosies location after defeating Elite Boss (Reward Dress).
Her Storyline indicate (from night visit) that her and her lover were captured, and he got killed...but there was no sequence of a meeting/liberation or story explanation

EDIT: Ok seems to be the same as TraumFabrik encountered. The initial meeting triggers correctly after defeating hardest boss

Jun 4, 2017
I have a similar problem re: Rosie. Somewhere in there, it unlocked the night visit to her house before there was any other hint of her existence. I checked it out, got the dance scene, etc. Then, later (I think when I beat Zmunda on the elite level) the game unlocked the daytime visit to her house, but all I got is "Welcome back. Sorry but I still feel a bit tired." I've now beaten Zmunda on the champion level and thus actually met (and rescued) Rosie, but the game still thinks my first visit to her house has already taken place. Is there any way (maybe a console command) to reset the flag so the game thinks I haven't been to her house yet?

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I have a similar problem re: Rosie. Somewhere in there, it unlocked the night visit to her house before there was any other hint of her existence. I checked it out, got the dance scene, etc. Then, later (I think when I beat Zmunda on the elite level) the game unlocked the daytime visit to her house, but all I got is "Welcome back. Sorry but I still feel a bit tired." I've now beaten Zmunda on the champion level and thus actually met (and rescued) Rosie, but the game still thinks my first visit to her house has already taken place. Is there any way (maybe a console command) to reset the flag so the game thinks I haven't been to her house yet?
That’s actually working as intended. Rosie at day should unlock after the champion boss kill. Visiting her at day should unlock the night scene and that’s it. Currently that’s not working the way it should but we will release a fix for that. So you haven’t missed anything content wise.

Jun 4, 2017
That’s actually working as intended. Rosie at day should unlock after the champion boss kill. Visiting her at day should unlock the night scene and that’s it. Currently that’s not working the way it should but we will release a fix for that. So you haven’t missed anything content wise.
Huh. But Euangelion-01 wrote, "Her Storyline indicate (from night visit) that her and her lover were captured, and he got killed"--and I haven't seen anything like that, just two sentences during the day and not a word at night. I'm confused.

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Huh. But Euangelion-01 wrote, "Her Storyline indicate (from night visit) that her and her lover were captured, and he got killed"--and I haven't seen anything like that, just two sentences during the day and not a word at night. I'm confused.
I see. That might be linked to that you activated the night scene before the daily one. Again this will be amended. Anyway, since Rosie’s storyline is an optional reward we are currently not planning a continuation to that but if you like that part we may consider that :)

Jun 4, 2017
I see. That might be linked to that you activated the night scene before the daily one. Again this will be amended. Anyway, since Rosie’s storyline is an optional reward we are currently not planning a continuation to that but if you like that part we may consider that :)
Mostly, I'd just like to not miss what's there. :)

Reactions: Alteus
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes