I've made a Walkthrough Mod for Fake Father game by Netero3009.​

Updated: 2024-04-06
Game/Creator: Fake Father / Netero3009 -
Modder: MurrayMods
Mod Version: 0.11 / 0.1
Game Version: 0.11a / 0.1
Languages: Español - English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

2024-04-06: Fake Father Second Part V0.1 has a built in WT Mod and the Gallery can be unlocked.
Third party unofficial Mod is no longer needed, at least until the next beta release.
Starting with version 0.1, Second Part has its own saves folder. You must start a new game.

First Part v0.11a
Second Part v0.1 No longer needed

FF1.jpg FF2.jpg FF3.jpg FF4.jpg FF5.jpg

Last edited:

mistvenom

Oct 11, 2019
Is there no pdf version? Redownloading the game takes too much time for me. And currently the game didn't provide that much option to which answer lead to which scene. It's linear.
I don't think it takes that much time to write the correct dialogue option in pdf. Don't have to be detailed, just the need answers to unlock all gallery

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
Is there no pdf version? Redownloading the game takes too much time for me. And currently the game didn't provide that much option to which answer lead to which scene. It's linear.
I don't think it takes that much time to write the correct dialogue option in pdf. Don't have to be detailed, just the need answers to unlock all gallery
To my knowledge, there is no written walkthrough for this game. I can make one if you want but, in my opinion, the WT mod is more than sufficient. Regarding the gallery, if you play the game following the Mod you can unlock 95 % of the images. Anyway, the images in the gallery are stills and have little relation to the content of the game. It never occurred to me that they would be important to another player. I've made a simple button to unlock all images within the gallery. You only have to download the attached file into Game directory of your Fake Father game. Rewrite the existing file may be needed.

Reactions: Pif paf

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
View attachment 2898255

Overview:
I've made a Walkthrough Mod for Fake Father game by Netero3009.
More than 'made' I would say that I've 'unveiled' the Mod that was already there.​

Updated: 2023-09-02
Mod Version: 0.9
Game Version: 0.9a

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

2023-10-14: Updating Mod to game version 0.10b
Download: MixDrop PixelDrain WorkUpload

View attachment 2898369 View attachment 2898372 View attachment 2898374 View attachment 2898376 View attachment 2898378
Maybe you wanna change the title in the game thread. It say "walktrough" , not WT-Mod

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 2898255

Overview:
I've made a Walkthrough Mod for Fake Father game by Netero3009.
More than 'made' I would say that I've 'unveiled' the Mod that was already there.​

Updated: 2023-10-14
Mod Version: 0.10
Game Version: 0.10b

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

2023-10-14: Game version 0.10b Mod updated.
Download:

View attachment 2898369 View attachment 2898372 View attachment 2898374 View attachment 2898376 View attachment 2898378
thank you! :giggle:

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
MurrayMods
In the future, you could make the 'Game' folder in the mod zip lowercase as just 'game'.
For windows it shouldn't care as windows doesn't really care about capitalisation, but if someone extracts in Linux, it does care, and they'll probably end up with 2 folders; your Game folder and original game folder.
:)

Reactions: MurrayMods

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just got caught up with the Dev on this game, and your mod worked great for me. Thank you so very much for your work on this!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MurrayMods

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
Putting these mod in Android change the dialogue language of game in Spanish.
Unfortunately, I didn't make the android port. The game was developed in Spanish, English is an alternative language.
In the Preferences screen, for the Win version, you can change the language. I wouldn't know if the Android version maintains the Preferences screen.

FF_Prefs.png

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
MurrayMods
In the future, you could make the 'Game' folder in the mod zip lowercase as just 'game'.
For windows it shouldn't care as windows doesn't really care about capitalisation, but if someone extracts in Linux, it does care, and they'll probably end up with 2 folders; your Game folder and original game folder.
:)
DougieHouser, thank you for your comment. I became aware of this problem but late for this version of Fake Father Mod.
I'll change it for the next version.