Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
Well, I can't not try it now that I've seen it... here goes.

Edit: Holy bucket munch, 2.6 GB for what looks like a poorly drawn cheap RPGM/VN knock off? Seems fishy, might actual have content to it....

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I saw this a long time, didn't know english patch exisst. guess I give it a shot FOR 2019 game

WOW the map size...this gonna be long game

Reactions: Kazuhi29

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
anyone get to the Imo town where you have to make Salt salad, im still trying to figure out how to cook it.

emmaus

Jul 12, 2017
there is an updated version on steam that fixes some translations and bug. it is after 4.1

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
there is an updated version on steam that fixes some translations and bug. it is after 4.1
he only fixed 6 typos & 1 bug.....he missed 438 typos & 22 bugs,

The game is in a really large file,
going to all the trouble over every small patch is kinda inconvenient,

Since the game is incomplete,
I think it's more wise to wait for the dev to fix & Polish a large portion of the game first.

Reactions: atur

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
This must be the Steam version but with the developers patch to add back in the removed sexual content. Just like the screenshots show there is a mosaic still, but it's not the worse mosaic I've seen.
Just an assumption but I am leaning towards R18 meaning restricted to those 18 years or older in the previews.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Hell, i'm trying to find out how exactly you make "fruity pop", basically ice cream with fruit.
Go south of the main town in the desert to the woods and forage for food until you get "ice fruit" I think it was called, then go back to town and buy some milk, combine the two with the "knife and chopping board" icon and you're good to go. Now I wanna know how I can fug the blue haired chick, maybe I'm not far enough.

On an unrelated note I've just found out some easy early money, when you get to the desert go to the bottom left corner where the mountains are and forage for "armor parts", sell everything you find to the town that you can warp to that is located slightly to the right. Garnets go for 500, iron scraps for 50. You unlock warping after doing the first dungeon by giving the guy with the shitty looking abs a tomato + lettuce salad. You get the tomatos from foraging at the end of the first dungeon.

If you have trouble with the first boss remember this rule: If you ever attack using a weakness (or you kill an enemy) your main character gets a free turn. The first boss is weak to fire so just keep taunting/healing with the hero while burning with the witch. I think you unlock taunting at level 4? The dungeon gives really good exp, it's the best place to farm on the first island but you shouldn't need to do so beyond getting taunt. The witch is far too squishy at this point, be sure to give her at least one defense item.

Another tip, if you go into your items menu you'll find a "picture book" icon, within it is a record of all the items you have come across and it also lists the required items for crafting if you've ever picked up the ingredients. It's annoying having to constantly mouse over all the question marks until you find what you're looking for but it beats experimenting only to make inedible food.

Reactions: el0d

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Now I wanna know how I can fug the blue haired chick, maybe I'm not far enough.
There's a party selector thing bottom right of the data menu, messing around with that is how I think I got her to show up (maybe feeding her too for some loyalty points).

el0d

Apr 20, 2018
In the settings menu there is a heart next to the girl's mark that you can tick or untick, anyone know what that does?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
In the settings menu there is heart girl next to the girls mark that you can tick or untick, anyone know what that does?
Think that's for picking your favorite girl, she'll be the one that welcomes you back and tells you when your tired etc.
this game looks "messy"
You can wash the girls and their clothes when they get to sticky looking. Seriously though it is a bit rough in places (and grindy), but also kind of fun.

Reactions: el0d

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...Mahoujin Guru-Guru
Again I don't think it's a parody of any one thing, Mahoujin Guru-Guru and Fairy Picturebook are both send-ups of jrpg tropes. Fairy Picturebook also adds in the Isekai trope (like KonoSuba) that I don't think Guru-Guru has.

I guess a better way of saying it is that it isn't a parody of one thing, but it is a parody of a whole genre.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Consdiering this is a unity game, what does anyone reckon the chances are of the mosaics (on the girls at least) being a material/texture/shader that can be removed or edited? The girls are 2D, but they are animated in a live 2D fasion which would be difficult to add manual mosaics to as the animations are not baked into each frame. So I'm guessing it's a 3D mosaic on a 2D plane, or rather i'd hope so haha.

Reactions: atur

el0d

Apr 20, 2018
So in the loyalty menus I've seen mentions of increasing, decreasing or freezing the love/likability of the girl, but I can't find any measurement of the girl's love in the game. Am I just missing it? Or is it as hidden value or something?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So in the loyalty menus I've seen mentions of increasing, decreasing or freezing the love/likability of the girl...
There's a bar under breast size I think that's it, my Kokori's bar has changed from normal to like. Also she's started to be a bit more animated when she's just standing around (unlike Pupu whos bar says normal), I think it's a visual cue to go with the bar.

Reactions: atur and el0d
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes