VN Others Abandoned Factotum Adventures [Ch. 1-2] [LazySlob]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

factotumadventures

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
`Game seems to need an live connection...
sorry, but THAT is something I don't trust. Nobody needs to.
so this is NOT for me
Are you referring to my game? It doesn't need any live connection, it has just been done with visual novel maker.

wrath987

Jun 17, 2017
Well I cant get past the very first mini game have it at the green bar after the green bar before the green bar double clicked on the green bar, tried hitting the push and letting go at the green bar ...its allways fails.

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
Unfortunately I get the message "The procedure entry point ReleaseSRWLockExclusive could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll". (I have Windows XP SP3)

factotumadventures

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Well I cant get past the very first mini game have it at the green bar after the green bar before the green bar double clicked on the green bar, tried hitting the push and letting go at the green bar ...its allways fails.
Check this video. If it doesn't work, I'll add a "cheat button". Let me know if you sort it out though

factotumadventures

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Unfortunately I get the message "The procedure entry point ReleaseSRWLockExclusive could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll". (I have Windows XP SP3)
I asked on the forum of the engine if it exports also for windows xp. Waiting for response.

silentki

Oct 23, 2017
I don't know if it's my pc or what, but there's a bit of delay in the first minigame from the moment you click and the moment the yellow bar stop

factotumadventures

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Check my patreon, I've just published v. 1.02 with a cheat button to skip the minigames

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes