VN Others Abandoned Factotum Adventures [Ch. 1-2] [LazySlob]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Mourp

Jun 15, 2017
This was a pretty entertaining intro, and I hope to see more. Other than perhaps enlarging the 'continue' button at the bottom of the screen, I have no nitpicks. I say avoid realism whenever you can, and go with your gut. You've got good instincts.

factotumadventures

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
This was a pretty entertaining intro, and I hope to see more. Other than perhaps enlarging the 'continue' button at the bottom of the screen, I have no nitpicks. I say avoid realism whenever you can, and go with your gut. You've got good instincts.
That was my intention, to give free expression to my hallucinations. I tried to implement a way to change the text size of the choices boxes but it didn't work, I m updating the game with size text dialogue option though.

marcello61

Aug 24, 2017
I only started playing today so I still do not know how good the game is, sorry for English but it's not my language

factotumadventures

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
New version updated on my patreon
I do not understand how to take away the octopus help
For the minigame you have to click as soon as the bar touches that sort of clitoris in the middle. Once you win, you just have to click twice on the octopus.

factotumadventures

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Hi everyone, new version available on my patreon. As soon I contact mods links will be available on this thread too.

Version 1.01 Changes:

- Text size of dialogues and names can be now changed ingame through the settings menu

- Help hint added to the first time-minigame

- Slight time-minigames gameplay change. Charging bar now reloads once fully extended instead of going back and forth

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I read turn-based combat system and now I have an urge to play Might & Magic VI. I think that game is old enough to where it will run even while I'm rendering scenes.

This looks interesting, some mechanics that we normally don't see.
You can get all the games on GoG.. I recently played through 7, then I heard about 8 having a necro class so I played that for a bit.. But its not as good as 6.. So now I'm torn between the two games, missing aspect from which ever one I'm not playing XD

Reactions: Domiek

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
`Game seems to need an live connection...
sorry, but THAT is something I don't trust. Nobody needs to.
so this is NOT for me

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes