Tool Ren'Py F95Zone Paloslios Renpy Quick Translator

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Sr.Lobo del Campo

Mar 22, 2023
Paloslio by pure chance could you send me the videos you had on "Youtube" that I wanted to translate a Unity game but I don't remember how it was done, I would appreciate it very much, thank you.

LLcy

Oct 21, 2022
Can we use the translation provider Deepl? This provider does excellent translation.

dmonkeypiece

Dec 13, 2020

I do hope he comes back. You are insignificant compared to him. Your words matter little or nothing. Know that here you will always have people who support you and value his work.

Yo si que espero que vuelva. Tu eres insignificante comparado con el. Poco o nada importan tus palabras. Que sepa que aquí siempre tendrá gente que le apoya y valora su trabajo.

picasion.com_429d34e2d0f4ec10912d9c39f8774b56.gif

patla05

May 19, 2023
I'm trying to translate the game

but it's not working

I can't translate it into Turkish, the game remains in English
please help me

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I'm trying to translate the game

but it's not working

I can't translate it into Turkish, the game remains in English
please help me
Hi, could you check the archive extension in your "game" folder? Do you have an .rpa file or rpy files?
If it's an rpa archive file, I recommend you first extract the contents with a program (such as UnRen).
Once the files are extracted, you will be able to see the game's .rpy files.

Then you can try again with Paloslios Translator.

1/Open the application and select :
en (English) for the source language for example
tr (Turkish) for the target language.
2/ Then select "With Rpy" (red button).
3/ Click on START.
4/ Locate the .exe file from the game and double-click on it.

The translation should start.

patla05

May 19, 2023
Hi, could you check the archive extension in your "game" folder? Do you have an .rpa file or rpy files?
If it's an rpa archive file, I recommend you first extract the contents with a program (such as UnRen).
Once the files are extracted, you will be able to see the game's .rpy files.

Then you can try again with Paloslios Translator.

1/Open the application and select :
en (English) for the source language for example
tr (Turkish) for the target language.
2/ Then select "With Rpy" (red button).
3/ Click on START.
4/ Locate the .exe file from the game and double-click on it.

The translation should start.
I succeeded, thank you

Reactions: Mookys
May 13, 2020
the thing that puzzles me is
that after paloslios together with CG7
allowed us to do translations into our language
there is not a minimum of respect

I don't see it right to go and touch programmes that others make
You may like the programme or not
But to go so far as to do this is not nice at all

For PALOSLiOS:
friend ignore is back with us
As I've always told you, don't give anything more to anyone about your programmes but only to your friends
I can only thank you both as a user and as a friend

Come back soon

Last edited:

EroTops

Nov 22, 2022
I do hope he comes back. You are insignificant compared to him. Your words matter little or nothing. Know that here you will always have people who support you and value his work.

Yo si que espero que vuelva. Tu eres insignificante comparado con el. Poco o nada importan tus palabras. Que sepa que aquí siempre tendrá gente que le apoya y valora su trabajo.

View attachment 3488578
Al final que le paso? vi que elimino todo, hasta su canal de YT

Kevklour

Forum Fanatic
Dec 14, 2019
Just another fool who seeks his 5 minutes, harming someone who contributed a lot to this forum, one of the pioneers of translation, and who is a very good person, I change you, what you give is other people's pity, rejoicing in what you passes to others.
I hope Paloslios returns, since there are people here who appreciate him and who value his work, who knows he has my respect, admiration and friendship, and that he can always count on me.

Sólo otro tonto que busco sus 5 minutos, perjudicando a alguien que mucho aporto ha este foro, uno de los pioneros de la traducciones, y que es muy buena persona, encanbio tu, tu lo que das es pena ajena, regodiandote de lo que le pasa a otros.

Espero que Paloslios vuelva, ya que aqui hay personas que los aprecian y que valoran su trabajo, que sepa el tiene mi respeto, admiracion y amistad, y que siempre podra contar conmigo.

fosseip

Aug 3, 2023
As lately there are many people contributing their work in translations of Renpy games, I would also like to contribute my two cents.
I'm sharing this program because I promised and because I've seen some games with problems related to the option of .Rpy files through Unren.
With this program it is not necessary to use Unren or Renpy SDK or anything
It is important that there are no extraneous spaces or signs on the "path" of the program and games.
Obviously it is a program that, as its name indicates, will do a quick translation of the game's dialogues, do not expect to translate ALL the texts.
you have 2 options
-With .Rpy (for games that have .rpy) (you will get more texts)
-Only .Rpa (my great contribution to the community, unfortunately you will only get the dialogs and menus), but you don't need Unren or SDK or anything.

The operation is very simple (like all my programs), you just have to add the source language and the target language, select the type of extraction (with .Rpy or just .Rpa) and start.
I have decided to keep the console to see the tracking of the translation and possible errors, (I am not an expert in graphic issues)

View attachment 3313381

I add a list of languages supported by the translator (you can write the name or its code (both work)

Languages_codes.txt

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Si quieres darme las gracias con un , bienvenido sea. ;)

Si tienes alguna duda o problema, no dudes en comentar.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[/CITA]
¿Qué hay que poner en el apartado de "Deepl Key"? Es opción está debajo de "Dest Language"

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
¿Qué hay que poner en el apartado de "Deepl Key"? Es opción está debajo de "Dest Language"
If you have an account (because you contracted the service) in DeepL:

The same goes for any other online translation service (Google Transalte, Yandex, etc), where if you have a paid account you can translate a certain amount of characters per plan with their pro services (which offer higher quality MTL translations), as their free alternatives (except Google), are limited by the amount of characters per day they allow to translate per IP address.
And if you want to use the Paloslios Renpy Quick Translator that translates them with the free Google Translate service (which does not require an API key), I think you have to download this other one:
https://f95zone.to/threads/f95zone-paloslios-renpy-quick-translator.191084/post-13265539
that Paloslios had previously published in the op of this thread, until they asked him if they could also use DeepL's service, which requires an API key, because the daily (and per batch) quota of characters (per IP address) that DeepL allows to translate with their free service is too low.

Reactions: fosseip
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes