(F95 navigation help) How to search reviews by someone?

Jun 16, 2023
I have come across reviewers that do a fair job at rating games and i would like to see their other ratings to find other good games. Therefore, I wanted to know if there's a way to look at the ratings of a single user easily (like how you can see all your reviews in one place in "My Ratings") or any search functions of sort.

I can see some of their activity from "Latest Acitivity" but it's tedious to just scroll thru it, especially for active members who have hundreds of things happening.

Jun 16, 2023
Bump, dang is no one active in this thread? :(

Edit: saw similar feature request from 2020 or so about needing to update the addon but not sure if this is still in the plans for any future updates to this site or if this feature is already possible.

F95 or F59 or any other staff members' opinion would be very helpful.

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Bump, dang is no one active in this thread? :(

Edit: saw similar feature request from 2020 or so about needing to update the addon but not sure if this is still in the plans for any future updates to this site or if this feature is already possible.

F95 or F59 or any other staff members' opinion would be very helpful.
You could try doing an advanced search https://f95zone.to/search/ and search the user. But there isn’t a way to search reviews yet

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iamthegoldengod
Jun 16, 2023
I'm not sure advanced search returns results from reviews at all?

For example woloo has a recent review of Summer's Gone.

But doing an advanced search on user=woloo returns No results found. woloo has no thread posts.
Yep, not getting stuff either. Dug around a bit and seems like reviews is the only thing that aren't searched (mentioned by staff).

It would be so wicked awesome to have this feature but alas, we shall wait to see if the addon or whatever is updated. So far I'm just going to their Latest activity tab and loading a bunch of older items and Ctrl F to look for keywords like rated to find em. It's very tedious for active users :D

Reactions: Meushi