Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
So ... ICStor starts a new game, goes Ren'py, get tons of comments and pages on his newly opened thread, so good job.
Then comes ICCreations, closest dev to ICStor in terms of gameplay/style/etc ... with a RPGMaker game. In 2018.
How can you have such good render quality and not bother to learn something else, instead going with the "safe" way of RPGMaker ?

Come on dude, step it up like ICStor, we trust you can do it.
He's sticking with RPGM because he can't drag us through the whole map back and forth and make us navigate a sewer maze while fighting shitty rats every 3 steps in Renpy. If he changed engine, his updates would be max 2 minutes gamplay.

It was exactly the same with Icstor, do you remember how he made us walk back and forth unloading our shit (10 boxes or so) when we moved houses in incest family 2 or whatever it's called? Shitty meaningless combat just so he could add a couple minutes to the gameplay so that people wouldn't cry about how short the game is.

Reactions: UserX and MrJ
U

User_215882

What you guys talking about, there is no David or Eric in this game. I don't think there is going to be NTR or sharing in this game(harem tag). Iccreations focuses mainly on family and that's great in my opinion.
ICC has never done NTR. I doubt he is going to start now.

Cro

May 10, 2017
He's sticking with RPGM because he can't drag us through the whole map back and forth and make us navigate a sewer maze while fighting shitty rats every 3 steps in Renpy. If he changed engine, his updates would be max 2 minutes gamplay.

It was exactly the same with Icstor, do you remember how he made us walk back and forth unloading our shit (10 boxes or so) when we moved houses in incest family 2 or whatever it's called? Shitty meaningless combat just so he could add a couple minutes to the gameplay so that people wouldn't cry about how short the game is.
You've got a fair point there, I was thinking about that myself, if you take the walking from most rpgm games, then they're kinda flat.
But an equivalent of that 'endless walking or loading boxes' can also be implemented in Ren'py in another form... like grinding stats, having to repeat scenes and so on, there are plenty of games doing it. So I suppose he could adapt his great ideas of fighting rats in ren'py and annoy us there too.

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
how to complete sis show ?
After talking to sis when she rush out of the house, go back to her room and take her key in the south-west corner. Then go to mom at clothing shop. The event will trigger when you spy on her in the night... Great!

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Generally speaking I hate these maps so I don't download the games that use them. But I really like the renders here, beautiful women with beautiful breasts, so I played it through. The map isn't too big so you don't have to wander around Forever. I enjoyed it even though it's relatively short. Someone asked for a woman with smaller breasts (only one thank you), I'm ok with that as long as they aren't peddo if you know what I mean.
Keep up the good work.

Reactions: User #19006

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
You can only save when you're in the top down view, and able to free roam. Press ESC for menu. Because RPGM.
What is the "top down" view? I was assuming it was the map area but when I try to save from the map screen it just beeps at me.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Why so many midget MCs as of late?... Is there something in the water?
Haven't been touching incest games in the past year or so? Here is the short answer. MC is basically a kid. Forget the stated age and consider him a freshman in highschool at max. All those numbers that being said about the age, addressing the mc as an adult, are to avoid patreon censorship. Thats it. The looks are made with a boy in mind, well, more or less. There are no textures made to make one truely look like a boy mind you. So its the size that a developer can play with really and the aformentioned statements like he is 18 years old.. which he clearly isn't but thats all intentional.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Really? I always thought that it was an art license...
I mean, they seem small for a reason... that way the voluptuous women look even bigger... without actually being it.
And that way the MC seems naive, virginal... without too much storytelling.

Also, I don't think that the audience that plays this games is full of jocks. More like the nerdy kind of guy.

T-Daw

Nov 10, 2017
Haven't been touching incest games in the past year or so? Here is the short answer. MC is basically a kid. Forget the stated age and consider him a freshman in highschool at max. All those numbers that being said about the age, addressing the mc as an adult, are to avoid patreon censorship. Thats it. The looks are made with a boy in mind, well, more or less. There are no textures made to make one truely look like a boy mind you. So its the size that a developer can play with really and the aformentioned statements like he is 18 years old.. which he clearly isn't but thats all intentional.
Yeah I've been around..Looking at most of the top incest games I really don't see how you can see them dipicted as freshman in highschool.. I would say the majority of the story lines even state them being either being in the last year or years of highschool and physically by the time you're that age you have most of your height(Not always I know) I just feel a foot shorter is a little much. Don't get me wrong though for as much as I hate Rpgm I have enjoyed some of icc's games. Just inputting my small gripe:)

Reactions: Master of Puppets
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes