Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
I have a feeling 4.3 saves are compatible but not 4.1. My 4.1, while it works as far as game play, scene replay shows as though I haven't done anything. So a little heads up to anyone who didn't bother doing 4.3 like I didn't.

javac

May 19, 2017
Few new locations, some features and a little bit of an extension to Aunt's path. Seems more of an update to set up future events then any real content. Still good to see it moving forward.

Nightmare6016

Oct 11, 2017
I gotta say the rpgm games were about a thousand times better than this one is. Its taken forever to get anywhere in this game and the extreme lack of content per update is pretty sad when compared to previous games like the artifact. It seems like alot of time is now spent building new locations than new scenes where as in the rpgm games it was alot faster to do new locations which meant more scenes. Thats what I think atleast.

Nightmare6016

Oct 11, 2017
and here i thought most people hated rpgm games ironically what you say is true and true for most games of that engine that transferred to renpy like icstor
I honestly neverminded the rpgm games. I dont really understand why everyone hates them so much apart from it playing like pokemon or why ren'py is any better. I really dont like most ren'py games anyway because its just a giant click maze that gets pretty annoying.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Jon225

Aug 13, 2017
i like both prefer ren'py games because as much i like playing rpgs i prefer my adult games to be a little less in complexity and time consuming. Crunching through and adult game to build skills and money opportunities can be rather tedious at times. Clicking through a game with multiple various options might be simple and un-challenging but it can still be pretty fun. Just my opinion

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
My old saves not work.
My old saves loaded, but all progress was lost. So I had to use the 4.3 save provided in the OP (rather than start completely over). Small problem with this: in the provided 4.3 save the MC's name is "MC". How do I change that?

Reactions: pitruchio
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes