Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
There is no simple answer to that but habit is certainly comes into play. Another reason is that just because you know rpgmaker doesn't mean you know anything about a different engine. You'd have to learn something from sratch and noobdy likes to do that. We do that because its neccessary or we must. If there is no pressure to do so, we don't. Certain devs don't feel the need to change. They can still put animations in there, the renders have nothing to do with the engine either so.... basically its just convenience for them. How many people are still using windowsXP. Religiously even. This is essentially the same.

Reactions: phreakinowski

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
I haven't even played ICParadise :happyblush
You must play iccreations games. First Incest Adventure (with the first family) after The Artifact (the second family) and than ICParadise where both families starting her holidays... so bad he stop this project.... I love both families and his art of erotic in all three games.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You must play iccreations games. First Incest Adventure (with the first family) after The Artifact (the second family) and than ICParadise where both families starting her holidays... so bad he stop this project.... I love both families and his art of erotic in all three games.
I did play Incest Adventure, in fact it was one of the first games i remember playing. It means it was one of the first that left an impression. I did touch The Artifact but then it was still in early development and i haven't checked back on it since. Frankly, its because Incest Adventure that F.I.L.F. caught my attention. I remembered the developer's name! I'm happy he is still around and hopeful that this game will turn out to be a fun one as he sure proven himself already i'd say. He still uses the same characters though :D HE he doesn't just stick to RPGMaker alone. Obviously he is old fashioned like that so it seems ;) Mom and sis has the same looks, the same they had in IA. Just with different hair. And with bigget tits! Lets not forget that :)

crue1

Jul 8, 2017
Really? He post in icparadise thread he stop this project for a while and make a new one. He works on both together? I hope so i love icparadise!
looks like he'll be doing a couple of parts of FILF and then returning to IC in Paradise and alternating between games every month

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Okay so its only me or it does sound like "No worries, i did not abandon IiP. I'm gonna abandon FILF instead. Like i did with IiP actually the first place..."?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
@Ennoch actually I am not worried that the dev will abandon this game or IiP they will instead work on both this is no where near a hit it, milk it and leave it dev they have several finished games under their belt. I am just sad that there is a wait for the second this is one game that I wished was farther along. I do hate that there is the long ass waits on the cg animations, not sure how to call them, in the dressing room seems to take a lot longer than necessary but hell they are damn good imo

lupy30

Jun 14, 2017
This looks like a great game at the moment hard say for sure as only day one in it and not huge amout happening but arts good story is interesting and as long as dont add money or smoking in it will be great for me.

Cro

May 10, 2017
Let's be 100% blunt and direct here. The reason he's not going Ren'py now is because of the time needed to learn it and master it as good as he did with RPGMaker over so many years and games.
It's cozy, it's safe, he knows it. Look at how he's recycling models, clearly all moms look the same.
He seems to be at a point where he's just doing it like a routine, to get the money. No risks, nothing new... 2 games at the same time, at least one will be good.

ICStor had a courage that few other devs have, tried to "live" of the existing patrons as much as he could, keeping them around with just a promise and man, did he deliver.
ICCreations is choosing the safe route at the moment. We all love his renders and games, but unfortunately we're not gonna see anything different from him, at least in 2018. Assuming he finishes these 2 games and has time to properly learn Ren'py, best prediction to see something new would be 2019.

PS: I loved his answer when he said other game engines have limitations and RPGm is much better for his style. This is a very diplomatic way of saying: I don't know how to use the other game engines and I'll do it in RPGMaker, which I already know. I'd be curious where RPGMaker bypasses the limitations of Unity or Ren'py.
In case you smiled when I mentioned Unity to a developer that doesn't move from RPG to Ren'py, then you might be a man of culture as well :)

• Haha
Reactions: Thermophob
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes