Comics Collection Completed ExtremeXWorld Comics Collection [2021-07-31] [ExtremeXWorld]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
Hi' I'm new here , firstly I want to thank Kratzeis for his updates and then add something about the "corrupt" files , at first I had the same problem but I didn't change any extension on them , unless of course the OP didn't change them in the original files himself already.
I solved the problem by just installing the latest version of 7zip that of may 2018 , the one with all bugs fixed , being new I cannot put any link yet , but it's pretty easy to find and I believe almost everyone knows how to get it.

For third I have a question I've been told that there are some brief movies or maybe gifs of some of those stories , is that true? His Patreon account has been emptied right now or so it would seem, so I don't know whether they actually exist nor where to find them if they do
well thehe a might some stuff i missed maybe but i got 90 % for sure all of his stuff and i only got the short flash flie in my collection and thanks for letting me know with the 7zip

Lewdique

Aug 19, 2018
Thanks , that's what I thought , probably the one who told me about those meant the flash scenes but I asked anyway to make sure of that because i couldn't find anything on his Patreon page.
By the way , just for the sake of argument about his work , I found some inconsistencies which is odd considering that is not a complicated continuity , still I didn't mind much until now that he possibly found the answers to them all , maybe unintentionally but that is.

I mean in "The Wedding" (even setting aside he didn't show how did they come to that including the acceptance of such relationship made official even) there's Alex' "mother" whose looks appears as beyond middle aged , her hair means nothing she could be either wearing a wig or dyed. If Jessica is her aunt even being 34 years old her supposedly sister in law cannot be that old especially because we saw Jessica's brother Mark father of Alex and he's not that old either say 40 years old tops , so could his wiife be as old as his mother? And how could be Alex that young also why he's not at the wedding?
Furthermore how old Teddy is? If he was already with Jessica when she was still living with her parents and was already mature and fully grown up how could it be still active 16 years alter? I mean give all proportions he's like 120 years for a man.
Plus he's identical to the one with the homeless in "Christmas giveaway",surely a matter of templates but still.

That being said it would appear that "Dna Experiment" could solve everything including the eagerness to mate with humans in the distant future of "Apocalyptica".

If the author can't see this , we could.

imagine this:
In the DNA Experiment the mad scientist tries to make possible an interbreeding by mixin DNAs he succeds so he actually gets a sibling from that.
Such result would be Teddy whose mother would be the one we see at the wedding which would not be Alex's biological mother but her her mother-in-law instead and this would be why Alex calls her mommy and why the hell she insists on having babies and ,as per the extra,s Alex actually gets knocked up, that woman knew.

What of the scientist ? He gets caught banned from profession and completely cast out from society so he ends up homeless with Teddy's father as his only companion and friend which having human DNA had gained an excepionally long lifespan and how he's turned on by Alex and how he's still able to mate.
It would also explain his resemblance with Teddy and having the same DNA how was it possible for Teddy to be there for both Jessica and Alex and his arousal between women.

such modified DNA would spread over the years so that we would have what happens in a distant future

What do you think?

Is it consistent? Would be it worthy to contact the author to make some adjustments if he sees them fit?

Reactions: arex555

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
Thanks , that's what I thought , probably the one who told me about those meant the flash scenes but I asked anyway to make sure of that because i couldn't find anything on his Patreon page.
By the way , just for the sake of argument about his work , I found some inconsistencies which is odd considering that is not a complicated continuity , still I didn't mind much until now that he possibly found the answers to them all , maybe unintentionally but that is.

I mean in "The Wedding" (even setting aside he didn't show how did they come to that including the acceptance of such relationship made official even) there's Alex' "mother" whose looks appears as beyond middle aged , her hair means nothing she could be either wearing a wig or dyed. If Jessica is her aunt even being 34 years old her supposedly sister in law cannot be that old especially because we saw Jessica's brother Mark father of Alex and he's not that old either say 40 years old tops , so could his wiife be as old as his mother? And how could be Alex that young also why he's not at the wedding?
Furthermore how old Teddy is? If he was already with Jessica when she was still living with her parents and was already mature and fully grown up how could it be still active 16 years alter? I mean give all proportions he's like 120 years for a man.
Plus he's identical to the one with the homeless in "Christmas giveaway",surely a matter of templates but still.

That being said it would appear that "Dna Experiment" could solve everything including the eagerness to mate with humans in the distant future of "Apocalyptica".

If the author can't see this , we could.

imagine this:
In the DNA Experiment the mad scientist tries to make possible an interbreeding by mixin DNAs he succeds so he actually gets a sibling from that.
Such result would be Teddy whose mother would be the one we see at the wedding which would not be Alex's biological mother but her her mother-in-law instead and this would be why Alex calls her mommy and why the hell she insists on having babies and ,as per the extra,s Alex actually gets knocked up, that woman knew.

What of the scientist ? He gets caught banned from profession and completely cast out from society so he ends up homeless with Teddy's father as his only companion and friend which having human DNA had gained an excepionally long lifespan and how he's turned on by Alex and how he's still able to mate.
It would also explain his resemblance with Teddy and having the same DNA how was it possible for Teddy to be there for both Jessica and Alex and his arousal between women.

such modified DNA would spread over the years so that we would have what happens in a distant future

What do you think?

Is it consistent? Would be it worthy to contact the author to make some adjustments if he sees them fit?
very nice story and plot twist maybe the Autor did DNA experiance and Apocalyptica on purpose or maybe its jsut random and its seems they fit.

Lewdique

Aug 19, 2018
I think I can do something about that , nothing really complicated , just changing some lines , mostly a couple names added on a few Drawings , I wouldn't dare to do more because he uses transparencies and it would be very complicated to add something without ruining it.
They'd be 3 maybe 4 tabs tops , not worthy a whole new thread , though I can add them here if you allow me of course, it's your thread whatever goes in is up to you

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
I think I can do something about that , nothing really complicated , just changing some lines , mostly a couple names added on a few Drawings , I wouldn't dare to do more because he uses transparencies and it would be very complicated to add something without ruining it.
They'd be 3 maybe 4 tabs tops , not worthy a whole new thread , though I can add them here if you allow me of course, it's your thread whatever goes in is up to you
well you can give it a try i mean i cant give you permission to ediot the art or somethink becosue i am not the creator of the art but i am interrestet of you kind of story

Lewdique

Aug 19, 2018
Of course, I meant permission to add them here , I have noticed another thing , at one point in Christmas Giveaway Harry becomes Henry as if the homeless gave it away , i'll look into it if it could be integrated.

anyway I'm not editing anything in his artistic part , just some names, if properly done it'll be enough

Lewdique

Aug 19, 2018
Ok I did it! I stayed as low as possible to interfere al less as possible with the Author's art.
A few explanations may be useful though.
The first set to be read is the DNA Experiment , it hasn't a temporal reference nor the machinery and devices appear to be sophisticated plus the screen has a fairly vintage look to it , so I considered it decades in the past , the story did not need adjustments , but i had to change Hex' name into HENRY , why Henry? Well the Author himself mistankenly changed Harry into Henry in his Christmas Giveaway story , so I took advantage of this , though he made Alex to wrongly call him that way , i fixed that. Anyway I changed two dialogues first the intriduction of Henry (a war dog remember that) by the mad scientist and one of the lates picture again I had to change the name and fix another issue. According to the story there there would be only one mutated DNA ven though the mad scientist plans to be very audacious. Anyway since we don't know how long Lena stayed there I implied she stayed long enough to give birth to a fair amount of mutants so that would explain the numbers and the variety of mutated species responding to naked women. So there are 2 pictures for this story
The second story to be read would be First time with Teddy , The sory is perfect didn't need any fixing by itself but I wanted to give continuity to what will happen in the future with his other stories. With that in mind I placed Lena already around when Jessica was still a kid and Lena was already old enough to be called aunt by jung Jess. She could have been either a neighbor of old being called "aunt Lena" even though she's not actually related or could be an actual relative, it doesn't matter for now , anyway she's the one who gave Teddy to Jessica , there only one picture for this story
The third one would be Christmas Giveaway I only changed the dialogue the homeless man makes with himself , and this is the plot twist we discover he is the mad scientist who ended that way we can imagine after he got caught with his illegal experiments. When he realizes what's going on around the corner . We also understand that his "Harry" was actually "Henry" , he lied about his age and he lied about his name in order to hide him from the authority due to his illegal nature, but the shock and the emotion made him give it away, though neither Alex nor Jessica understand the meaning of this.We also learn that Henry had an excepionally long life and is far from being old
As I said I also fixed the picture where Alex calls him Henry , so 2 picture from this story too
The fourth story would be the Wedding , I only needed a very minor adjustment to put a major plot twist there is a middle aged woman whose appearance puts her well over 50 , too old to be Alex' actual mother even though Alex calls her mom throught the entire story , except for once , when Teddy almost assaults her and as she's pushed by her fear Alex calls that woman by her name and we learn she was actually Lena the one who have been experimented on , the one who gave Teddy to Jessica , we also understand how was it possible for Teddy to be still there , he's a descendant of Henry and Lena is his mother , so we understand by that name alone that she's not Alex' mother but rather her mother-in-law due to her marriage with Teddy, We also understand why she insisted on having grandchildren ,haw was it even possible that Alex actually become pregnant , Lena knew first hand , with mutated genes it was possible. as said only 1 picture was enough for that story.
The last one would be Apocalypse , Mankind is on the edge of extinction, an atomic war occurred ,wild dogs are all around and they are very aggressive.
Here I put the conclusion those are all descendants of Lena .After many years the experiment became public and now those war dogs are commonly known as "Lena's experiment dogs" in short "Lena's dogs" , since Henry was a war dog those Lena's are very aggressive and lethal but as any other result from those experiments they can be soothed with some pussy, they promptly react to naked women and this is what is keeping mankind alive and able to survive their attacks.
Where I got such idea? Well one of the defendants while cursing calls them "fucking mutants" and this closes the continuity ,other than the names for the dogs I changed a last dialogue in there , wasn't really necessary but I couldn't resist and made a statement about those "fucking mutants" you'll se so 3 picturs from this story , it's a total of 9 pictures 3000x1688 19 MB compressed in 7z.
Substitute the pictures and enjoy:

Reactions: Kratzeis

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
loved it now its a plot twitch with everythink nice work

Short update:
Hi friends

Due to changes to Patreon (work on a new home page, holidays, the need to create some “standard” content for Patreon and othernecessities), the comics will be published 10.9. This all delayed me for more than 14 days. I’m trying to catch up, but I’m not a rabbit :).

The good news is that 70% of the story is now done (44 pictures). You can look forward to Sally and her adventures in the church :).

But the holiday was fine. Pity it is only once a year :).

Have a nice weekend.

Reactions: warmmer and Otyi

Lewdique

Aug 19, 2018
that 10.9 I assume is a European date so it would be September 10 , were it an American one it would have been an awfully away October 9 ,but I really think he's European.

Anyway I vas rereading all his stuff and I stumbled across another good thing , in DNA experiment the doctor Lena was talking to was a "Dr Smith" then she was abducted by the other one. From the Wedding we come to know Alex's family name (and of course that of her father and her aunt) iis Alex Smith , so I added something to the story to make use of it
There's something else I could have used, something different, another plot twist, but it all depends on how the author would present some other story, so I'm saving the surprise

as for the added stuff, it is a total of four picture , I added an incipit to some covers , DNA experiment, First time with Teddy, Wedding and Apocalyptica , I'm not anticipating anything this time , just read it:

Reactions: Kratzeis

MdKg

Sep 2, 2017
and where i can find the new Extremeworld, on the old site is no new stuff, sally & bark ist the last Post

Lewdique

Aug 19, 2018
and where i can find the new Extremeworld, on the old site is no new stuff, sally & bark ist the last Post
I believe you keep going on his Tumblr site , he's now uploading here:

Lewdique

Aug 19, 2018
Not yet, but I could find some previews around nothing very special and with a resolution 1200x676
better than nothing

Nightmare6016

Oct 11, 2017
At this rate we might not get it until the next one comes out at the end of the month. Which is fine I guess, beggars can't be choosers.

Reactions: spear70
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote