3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
These are three new side characters that will be coming to Tiamat Academy in the next Extra Credit update. Yes, that is the name of the school.

Cthylla Lovecraft, Bria Anansi and Joshua Christ.
View attachment 3518019 View attachment 3518021 View attachment 3518022
If you're going to keep this heresy more real, Joshua was a Nazarene, not a Greek, so a more appropriate name would be Joshua ibn Joseph, or Joshua Yousefi. ;) "Christ" is a title - not a name.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
If you're going to keep this heresy more real, Joshua was a Nazarene, not a Greek, so a more appropriate name would be Joshua ibn Joseph, or Joshua Yousefi. ;) "Christ" is a title - not a name.
From what I've read Joshua didn't actually have that difference originally. It changed to that after Christianity became popular. Also, yes I know Christ is a title. The whole Joshua in the game is just for a joke. I wouldn't call it heresy. I try not to demonize any religions. I joke about them and have fun but I try not to demonize them because I do respect all religion. Even the cannibal ones. I may not agree with their beliefs but as long as they just eat their own people and not me, I'm cool with them. LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: Tiur

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
The whole Joshua in the game is just for a joke. I wouldn't call it heresy. I try not to demonize any religions. I joke about them and have fun but I try not to demonize them because I do respect all religion.
I'm not a Christian. I'm just a believer. What do I believe? That doesn't even matter. I think you should joke about religion. Every. Single. One. Of. Them.

But knowin some of these religions, they'll reeeeeeee all over the place. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I'm not a Christian. I'm just a believer. What do I believe? That doesn't even matter. I think you should joke about religion. Every. Single. One. Of. Them.

But knowin some of these religions, they'll reeeeeeee all over the place. :ROFLMAO:
The religion likely to scream most...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! As y'all know I'm always dealing with something, especially this past year with my grandma. Anyway, I've been stressing out because I almost had to move. Apparently there was talks of my apartment building being sold but it turns out that's not happening and I just renewed my lease. So that's good news. I'm about 70% done with the renders. So things are moving along smoothly. We are aiming for a subscriber release this week. Stay tuned.....
12.png

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes