VN Ren'Py Experimental Life [v0.5] [BenCo Studios]

Bill_J

Jun 6, 2021
cover.jpg

Overview:
Experimental Life is about a rogue judge that has discovered a way to rehabilitate female criminals. She has good intentions! Judge Jones uses her power and position to manipulate the court systems to put criminals in her facility. The problem is her facility and tactics are not considered proper and legal!
As you follow the judge and her story you will encounter many exotic and sexual punishments.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-13
Release Date: 2022-07-11
Developer: BenCo Studios
Censored: No Sexual Content
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

Bye Sam_1.png facethemusic.png Morning Sam_2.png readyforme.png samgoingdown.png yourturn.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Hmmm, somehow there is not much positive to report.
The images are very grainy, the backgrounds very uncharitably designed.
The proportions are inconsistent, which distorts faces.
In general, the characters don't seem very qualitative in terms of appearance and personality.

A v0.5 actually shows some progress. As a release, the number v0.1 should be preferred, and unfortunately this is only a v0.05. It just offers too little, and (my) interest to put this game on my watch list. Maybe I'll stumble across it again in a few years.
Currently, I would give just one star.

Bill_J

Jun 6, 2021
Thank you guys, love the honesty!
I have a lot to learn and a lot of work to do that's for sure!
I'm not gonna try and justify my work here but I will work really hard to improve for you guys.
As for the sexual content, in posting rules says to say only what is in the released version so that is where we stand there.
As I said thank you for your input and I will work on my improvements.

Reactions: Ziey

Bill_J

Jun 6, 2021
Just a little word:
I haven't forgotten about this game! Things are going very slow right now! Life gets in the way sometimes!