[S> Other] [S>Proofreader] [S>Writer] Paid Experienced Writer for Hire

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
Skills:

- I have several years of experience as a freelance writer, working almost exclusively on NSFW commissions. Most of what I’ve worked with fetish/kink wise generally falls into darker/heavier content, though I’m capable of dialing it back and of course doing SFW writing as well.

- I’m able to do editing work, as mentioned before it can be for either NSFW or SFW writing.

- I am also able to provide other services such as with organization/administration, research, and lore/world building should anyone require those.

Preferred method of contact:

- I’d prefer to use Discord for communication, though am open to using Telegram or other alternatives (not skype) depending on what is needed. For how to get those, I’d prefer you contact me here first so that I am aware of any requests being sent and who they are from.

Employment Type & Rates:

- I am able to do either freelance/commission basis work or longer term work. Specifics would depend on whether the project would be short-term or long-term, with my current rate of 0.07USD a word being used as the basis subject to change based on negotiation and the project itself. Any payment must be in US currency.

- Editing rates and rates for other services such as those that would not fall under per-word rate are subject to discussion, based on workload, project, etc.

Availability:

- Availability is highly flexible and can be discussed depending on the project, what I am needed to do, and any differences in time zones that need to be accounted for.

Work Samples:

- I can provide a complete list of my works upon request. I have also worked on my own game project (though sadly lack the time and money to continue on it with any consistency).

Additional comments:

- I like being able to afford basic necessities like food, water, heat, etc. I’m not in a position where I can offer my services for free. Please don’t send me requests asking me to work for free or offering me non-money alternatives to payment.

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
awesome, do you use discord?
I tried to send a follow-up dm, to see if you were still interested - however it seems you have your profile setup to where no one can dm you. If you still want my discord, you'll have to send me a dm.