• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ahyana

Dec 14, 2023
Will there be a sequel to this game possibly or a game of yours in the future that will have the same (or improved upon) system?
For now I don't have plan to have a sequel to this game or another game. Hopefully in the future when I have more free time I may be able to make a new one.

hello dev

is the game difficult?

any tentacles in future update?
The game is difficult but will be easier in the next update. I don't have a plan on tentacles in this game.

• Sad
Reactions: LordPandaAndre

olegus34216

Apr 19, 2018
The game is difficult but will be easier in the next update. I don't have a plan on tentacles in this game.
[/QUOTE]

It's a pity. After all, tentacles are a classic of the genre of such games.

Erelyn

Apr 3, 2019
I love this game and the way it tackles corruption is perfect imo, what bothers me a little is how fast it can get out of control because of the enemy amount, so i would say, since it has a craft system, why not me able to craft a piece of equipment that insta kills the type of enemy u crafted it from, so for example, you would need to kill lets say 40-50 dogs to craft idk lets call it "dog killing amulet", and when u have it equipped, dogs die when they touch you, if i want to enter battle to see animations and such then i unequip it,

Reactions: ahyana

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
I love this game and the way it tackles corruption is perfect imo, what bothers me a little is how fast it can get out of control because of the enemy amount, so i would say, since it has a craft system, why not me able to craft a piece of equipment that insta kills the type of enemy u crafted it from, so for example, you would need to kill lets say 40-50 dogs to craft idk lets call it "dog killing amulet", and when u have it equipped, dogs die when they touch you, if i want to enter battle to see animations and such then i unequip it,
The next patch will lower the amount of spawn per day

anonimus_bell

Jul 18, 2019
Okay... So looks like letting everyone fuck me on purpose isn't a good idea... Is there like a guide or something on what to do to unlock all scenes? (Also, are there any cheats in the game?)

Reactions: HeavyPoot

conkek0999

Nov 23, 2018
I really like the game a lot and like where it is going and what you are trying to do, obviously it needs a lot of balancing work and some fixes. I'm sure you got this a lot but i agree with other people saying that we want to feel more active in the game as the battle's are fun but they can take long if the corruption is a bit too high and thus you can't do much, nothing against it personally just something to think about. Don't let the haters negative comments let your motivation down, i get that you made this game for fun so you're doing great in my oppinoon for someone with "no training at all". Keep it up and P.S. would love to know if there is like a subsribestar or whatever i can support you on to help you develop it and provide Genuine feedback :D

• Red Heart

ahyana

Dec 14, 2023
Okay... So looks like letting everyone fuck me on purpose isn't a good idea... Is there like a guide or something on what to do to unlock all scenes? (Also, are there any cheats in the game?)
There are some instructions in the "realm of consciousness". No in-game cheats.

can i pay you to made tentacles in?
Thank you so much for being willing to support! I really appreciate it! But I'm not a fan of tentacles so they probably will not be included, at least for now.

Will there be sexual relations with horses in the future?
Horses may not be included either.

Atlas_Ben

Jan 6, 2018
my only issue with game so far and i’ve been playing it for awhile is that when you get to a certain point where the MC is too sensitive to H attacks, then you’ll just get put into this loop where she’ll orgasm and then immediately afterwards the enemy will do another H attack like teasing and it’ll just ramp up the submission meter to where you can’t decide to fight back so you’re just in a constant loop of hoping the enemy doesn’t do an H attack so you actually have the chance to escape/fight back. otherwise you’re constantly just watching your character get boned over and over again and there’s nothing you can do except hope for the right RNG to where you have a window to act.

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
my only issue with game so far and i’ve been playing it for awhile is that when you get to a certain point where the MC is too sensitive to H attacks, then you’ll just get put into this loop where she’ll orgasm and then immediately afterwards the enemy will do another H attack like teasing and it’ll just ramp up the submission meter to where you can’t decide to fight back so you’re just in a constant loop of hoping the enemy doesn’t do an H attack so you actually have the chance to escape/fight back. otherwise you’re constantly just watching your character get boned over and over again and there’s nothing you can do except hope for the right RNG to where you have a window to act.
This has been talked about, will be improve in the next patch

3.20 star(s) 23 Votes