2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Ok, this game needs serious quality of life improvements. Within the first seconds, if you right click during the intro to hangar or cryopod, the game takes you back to the main room, ending the conversation. Saving appears to be impossible during that time. And rollback is disabled, meaning if you clicked through something by accident, sucks to be you.

MrRandomGuy

Nov 24, 2019
It seems that if you skip (CTRL) some parts the tutorial is cancelld and things arent unlocked.
I skipped the basic introduction and were unable to unlock anything but the first breeding chamber.

Maybe i fumbled along the way, but the only time i got the game working properly was when i was going at "normal pace" in the game.
Also new-game ddn't reset this, i had to re-unzip the game to be able to get it working again after this.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
A few hints for players and notes for dev:

- unlock terraforming, HQ and engineer room asap, so that you get food, money and crystals on a weekly basis
- don't bother to breed units before you can afford it

For the dev:
- engineer is missing in patreon page, the second engineer can't be unlocked with patreon code
- research doesn't upgrade units stats

As a starting project I found it interesting, looking forward for future updates. Thank you dev for your job.

Reactions: Bellyinflation93

Pebbles

Dec 6, 2020
A few hints for players and notes for dev:

- unlock terraforming, HQ and engineer room asap, so that you get food, money and crystals on a weekly basis
- don't bother to breed units before you can afford it

For the dev:
- engineer is missing in patreon page, the second engineer can't be unlocked with patreon code
- research doesn't upgrade units stats

As a starting project I found it interesting, looking forward for future updates. Thank you dev for your job.
Do you have a working strategy to win battles?

Cthulhu87

Jun 4, 2017
the right click sending you back to your room with the sleep option hurts me so much

Makes it near impossible to save the game

nocturnalillusions

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2024
Congratulations on the release of the game! Would you like to add animations of your characters or scenes with them to the game?
Yes, I plan to add animations on certain parts of the game. I'm already testing it currently. Can't promise it though as my pc is potato and I take a lot of time to render it.
Fight system will change for the next version.
I already have it semi-functional
Novo Projeto (79).png

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Quoting Tony Stark: battles are won by the guy with the biggest stick; so, as long as research doesn't modify troops parameters, there won't be any working strategy to win. Let's see what will be going on after the battle system update.

Pebbles

Dec 6, 2020
Quoting Tony Stark: battles are won by the guy with the biggest stick; so, as long as research doesn't modify troops parameters, there won't be any working strategy to win. Let's see what will be going on after the battle system update.
Oh, i though what author wouldn't release a game, where battle mechanics wouldn't have a working strategy to win. I guess i was wrong.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
It seems that if you skip (CTRL) some parts the tutorial is cancelld and things arent unlocked.
I skipped the basic introduction and were unable to unlock anything but the first breeding chamber.

Maybe i fumbled along the way, but the only time i got the game working properly was when i was going at "normal pace" in the game.
Also new-game ddn't reset this, i had to re-unzip the game to be able to get it working again after this.
Delete persistent file in save folder. You do not need to re unzip game each time to start new game. saves better delete from the game itself.

Halis628

Mar 21, 2019
game gives an error when trying to save. also i cant move miners/marines to the hangar, its impossible to play this because of the food demand

Reactions: kasb1
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes