2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

mattmack

Aug 8, 2020
Game does need a lot of work to be playable but its got potential to be interesting,
Problems ive found so far:
1. The population and recruited data seems to be saved to the global save, this means that no matter what save you load it always remains the same even when loading new games or earlier saves
2. The return key always returns you too the main room (sleep room) instead of back to the previous menu in the room, eg. recruitment room you can change from breeder to teraform options without returning to the room

Improvements I think could be made:
  • Tooltips for the different rooms, so you can see what they do
  • mark breeders if they are pregnant (not a big thing but will be useful if you plan to have a larger number of them)

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
What's the program used to create this art? Is it free?
Check out stable diffusion if your computer is beefy enough (specs and recommendations are around), download it, and then start down the rabbithole of youtube videos, forums, and other guides for the other stuff you'll want / need to install (much of it huggingface). Its free if you go that route - but not like 'freeware' (hidden charges, micro transactions, paywalls) so much as 'open source' (being built by the community for the community)

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
Yes, everyone has said the salient things already, but:
  • Needs an h-button to get rid of the dialogue box.
  • Needs a better UI to save the game other than in a single location.
  • The UI all round is over-complex and obscure.
  • Others seem to have unlocked content that appears to lie behind Patreon codes. Any help with that?
  • Some more developed dialogue in the h-scenes would be nice.

nocturnalillusions

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2024
the reviews were correct there is a pay wall to progress the game and story kinda sad lol
There is no paywall, you need to complete the tutorial to unlock the characters in the cryo chamber. There is no need to pay anything to see sex scenes, progress the story or buy characters in game. Read the freakin tutorial, holy s...
The game might be buggy and I will improve on it, but damn, I lost a ton of time doing the tutorial and the number of people not reading it and doing dumb comments is appaling

Jimmy Stone

Apr 18, 2022
Nice Idea but after some ingame days.... i feel like hunger games... only 2 terraformer girls could not manage to survive... no food.... and no chance to create more than 2 terraformer... i´ll try some updates later ^^

geugeug

Jul 1, 2017
Yo, the saving system is fucked up when it comes to your recruitables. If I assign 4 to marine load a safe and assign tose 4 again it nets me 8 marines. Same with missions. if I lose 8 units and load a save, the units are still lost. Also constantly returning to your bedchamber for anything is tedious and adds alot of useless exra clicking. It evem send me there if I wanna go to the options. This is full on jank like I havent seen in years lol. Keep working man.

nocturnalillusions

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2024
Yo, the saving system is fucked up when it comes to your recruitables. If I assign 4 to marine load a safe and assign tose 4 again it nets me 8 marines. Same with missions. if I lose 8 units and load a save, the units are still lost. Also constantly returning to your bedchamber for anything is tedious and adds alot of useless exra clicking. It evem send me there if I wanna go to the options. This is full on jank like I havent seen in years lol. Keep working man.
Take the chill pill mate. It's version 0.1. I'm still improving on it and trying to get better. Even what you call junk was really hard work to do, from the menus, to video, to coding everything (that Ren'py mostly doesn't support and had to do it directly on python).

korat56

Jul 31, 2017
There is no paywall
paywall in British English

(ˈpeɪˌwɑːl )

noun
a system that prevents the of from certain on the unless a is made
verb
2. (tr; often passive)
to access to (content on a website) by means of a paywall

nocturnalillusions

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2024
paywall in British English

(ˈpeɪˌwɑːl )

noun
a system that prevents the of from certain on the unless a is made
verb
2. (tr; often passive)
to access to (content on a website) by means of a paywall
Yo have no content core of the game blocked, the only thing patreon gives are some extra chars as token of thank you that have the same functions of the ones already in the game that you can get just by playing the game. There are multiple games giving rewards to patrons/early access, just to name a few. What is the problem of giving something to the people that supports me? Why are you insisting on this? I don't even have seperate versions for the game, it's all the same version. Grow up

geugeug

Jul 1, 2017
Take the chill pill mate. It's version 0.1. I'm still improving on it and trying to get better. Even what you call junk was really hard work to do, from the menus, to video, to coding everything (that Ren'py mostly doesn't support and had to do it directly on python).
What I dont get and what is sort of the source of my frutration.
Renpy has a build in save/load system that works great. I've only run into problems with it with 1 game. It seems you have been trying to mold it into your preffered form but broke parts it in the proces, same with the navigation menu. To me it seems you are trying to row up the waterfall. Yea that is alot of hard work.

nocturnalillusions

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2024
What I dont get and what is sort of the source of my frutration.
Renpy has a build in save/load system that works great. I've only run into problems with it with 1 game. It seems you have been trying to mold it into your preffered form but broke parts it in the proces, same with the navigation menu. To me it seems you are trying to row up the waterfall. Yea that is alot of hard work.
When I started I had no idea there were such limitations on the engine. I think it might be related how ren'py handles lists, since all issues seem to be related with screens and lists. I haven't really changed anything on the save part of ren'py, so the problem might be how it handles states of such things. I'm still trying to figure it out, there has to be a work around for it

Reactions: Seadoublen
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes