2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
first girl in first picture has inception fingers on her right hand. many that are and are not there. girl in egg laying 7th picture has a finger with 2 finger tips.

Saitama520

Jun 16, 2018
I swear the more I look into this stuff the deeper the rabbithole goes - but the more options are there to be learned
It's all a balancing act between experimentation, time and effort invested for the resulting output and finding the best production/fixing method that works best for everyone who dabbles in it. That said, if people can look at the images one is using to advertise their game and see very obvious AI flaws (fingers, anatomy, lighting, perspective) then that says much more than one is likely intending to say about the time, effort or passion put into their project.

Danny1144

Feb 21, 2020
Well I hit a game breaking bug. It won't let me recruit Miners or Marines. I didn't get any rewards from finishing a mission and i 'found an alien breeder' and got nothing from that or from the mission rewards. Also closing the game and reopening it doesn't fix the issues and removes all unlocked/unfrozen characters.

• Haha
Reactions: starbright2

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
Sorry, game simply doesn't work. You try to recruit anyone after the breeder gives birth and they just disappear from the selection screen and never materialize. Nothing the android or whatever that lady is says during the tutorial actually happens the way it is explained. Sorry but unplayable game.

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
I'm going to give the thread a Watch and wait for a release or two. It ticks a lot of boxes for me, and I'm looking forward to giving it a shot after a few updates.

falcon123123

May 6, 2023
Hello, I come to ask if there is any way to fix the bug that doesn't let you do anything either in the hangar or in the cryo chamber, it's been 1 week and I can't do anything

Seravee001

Dec 29, 2021
I played to the point the first breeder has four children. I "hired" those children and they all go to the Patreon room, which asks for patreon code. I'm guessing if you have the code you can have sex with them. Btw quick feedback, the 'Back' button takes us back to main room, it would be nice if we stayed in the same room.
The Patreon room is automatically unlocked and is for Patreon content, the first batch of kids unlocks 2 terraformers, 2 scientist and a engineer in the cyro room, subsequent births gives u 'stock' of ppl to use as recruitment fodder of miner and marines in the armory room (u have to unlock to recruit)

Reactions: Seadoublen
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes