2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Nxooda

Dec 6, 2023
I'll work on balancing the game for the next release, but pro tip, you can build the HQ and ask for weekly resources for free.
There is also a bug with the resources after completing a mission so I'll hotfix patch it.

Appreciated! Right now the only way to sustain the game and not go into game over is to not breed at all except twice so you can kill your units. Hiring your own bred super elite troopers costing 400 gold for a fight is too much to sustain if you can only obtain 150 gold per week. That means to hire 8 of them and send them out you need to wait 6 weeks to have enough gold if you didn't win the fight. Thus with a max 80 food production(I haven't seen a way to increase it more) you're nearly impossible to sustain food because; all the starting non-combat units eat up 40(8days) food per week so you need to spam a lot of time inbetween battles to upkeep food + gold to even begin obtaining other workers. P.S.not only the resources bug but also the characters.

Reactions: Seadoublen

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
How do you "miss" the icon. It literally shows you in the tutorial
Because an abstract robot-y icon does not inherently suggest an interaction.
Psychologists call this concept Affordance.
This is a good short video on affordances as they relate to game design:

Also Highly Relevant:

rusemasque

Aug 7, 2017
Lots of potential.
Please do a quick fix for saving/loading state as right now any and all progress/unlocks get reset and lost, as many have mentioned, and this prevents playing the game altogether. Also, winning a fight doesn't give rewards. Also also, researching an upgrade didn't apply said upgrade to my marines. So...
Please, hoping a fix comes quickly as I'd really like to enjoy this one.

Last edited:

nocturnalillusions

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2024
Wait so sex with the works is Patreon only? Disappointing.
What? Why do you write something like that if you don't even tried the game...
Ofc you can have sex without a patreon sub. You get a worker in the game that you get access and sex scene on the first day... and you get your first breeder on the 2nd day with sex also unlocked. Stop with the misinformation please

AnonVT

May 31, 2018
What? Why do you write something like that if you don't even tried the game...
Ofc you can have sex without a patreon sub. You get a worker in the game that you get access and sex scene on the first day... and you get your first breeder on the 2nd day with sex also unlocked. Stop with the misinformation please
I played to the point the first breeder has four children. I "hired" those children and they all go to the Patreon room, which asks for patreon code. I'm guessing if you have the code you can have sex with them. Btw quick feedback, the 'Back' button takes us back to main room, it would be nice if we stayed in the same room.

nocturnalillusions

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2024
danielbela you have been reported for fake information on your review. Nothing that you wrote is accurate and I don't know why you would even write something like that. If you didn't see the content is due to your inability playing it and no patreon locked thing. There is no paywall to access anything in the core game.

nocturnalillusions

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2024
Where is that essential for playing the game? You have a ton of other characters, all rooms are unlockable except the ones not implemented. All the fight mechanics are there. There is no paywall

Also, I don't understand how the mods allow the kind of post/reviews filled with AI hate bias. If the thread is properly tagged why is there so much senseless hate and baseless reviews? If you don't like AI art don't play the game...

Jicomir

May 14, 2018
Where is that essential for playing the game? You have a ton of other characters, all rooms are unlockable except the ones not implemented. All the fight mechanics are there. There is no paywall

Also, I don't understand how the mods allow the kind of post/reviews filled with AI hate bias. If the thread is properly tagged why is there so much senseless hate and baseless reviews? If you don't like AI art don't play the game...
No one talks about hate. You say there are no such requirements for codes, but apparently there are. It's true that I'm playing it for the first time and I clearly don't understand something.

Reactions: korat56

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020

Oh hi Dev :coffee:

nocturnalillusions

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2024
No one talks about hate. You say there are no such requirements for codes, but apparently there are. It's true that I'm playing it for the first time and I clearly don't understand something.
Those are just extra rewards for patrons, but they are not essential for the game, all the other characters can be found on the cryo room, you just have to follow the tutorial and you will unlock them

Danny1144

Feb 21, 2020
Yeah, game seems decent enough. I would support but frankly. $20 to get that exclusive breeder seems steep to me. Either gonna wait till it becomes available for purchase on Itch or there's a bunch more content. My suggestion especially for something so early. $3, $5, $10 seems more reasonable as it's something I'm interested in but not willing to shell out what I could easily shell out for a more finished game that would feel more worthwhile. Support and all that is nice but value is important to me too.

korat56

Jul 31, 2017

you do know that walling somthing off untill you get payed is what a paywall means right.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
And alas, AI can't do fingers properly. 6 fingers on the 1st preview picture.
If you like VERY carefully the 6th "finger" is a fold of her almost skin tone pink outfit.

Either you trust the file as is and press the run button or don't trust the file as is and cancel. If you can't figure out how to run something that has a "Run" button there must be something serious wrong with you.

As to all the rest of you who keep complaining about virus detections:
I have downloaded more games from this site than I will ever be able to play (several thousand) and have had maybe a hundred come up with a virus warning using Malwarebytes Premium. You can download the free version of the same software which has only 1 real difference in it's abilities with no active scanner protecting you at all times, you can still scan a new file after unzipping it (it's safe until you open it even if it is infected).
Now you ask how Malwarebytes might protect you? It also contains an AV which is a cut above many other AVs because people producing virus-ware don't realize Malwarebytes has AV.

Danny1144

Feb 21, 2020
So I think the dev means there is no paywall to play the game but instead those exclusive characters are there for Patreon supporters. Which is common so I understand them saying there is no 'paywall' but at the going rate, probs not worth it. There is no wrong or right answer there.

4lewds

Dec 20, 2022
looks promising, but ill wait for later builds with more content! also you can fix fingers or other issues with limit photoshop/gimp skills. I know sometimes it gets annoying trying to get the ai to do certain actions.

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes