3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
es.jpg

Overview:
* Story *
In the war for the throne, Pristilla was betrayed by her twin sister, blamed for a crime she did not do. She awoke in exile on an island.
Pristilla vowed revenge -- it would not come quickly or easily, but she had nothing left to lose.
For the sake of revenge, she embraced the criminal life and all its flavors... Her quest, and yours, starts now!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: August 09, 2015
Developer:
Censorship: Present
Version: Final
Language: Translated into English
Translation by: @Candiru |
Genre:

Instructions:

Download:
(Translation Pre-Installed)
- - -

Extras:

アーリィダブルフェラ05.png モーアステラ処女07.png モーア悪魔01.png 盗み輪姦01.png 睡姦05.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks for all the uploads, and sorry I couldnt do it myself but at some points I get so much packet loss it's not possible to do anything... :(

fingrz

Aug 5, 2016
While I appreciate the fact that you've put up this game, it's almost entirely in Japanese. May want to include that in the post.

Reactions: muttdoggy

Warsat

Oct 4, 2016
so? its only Partial Translation?too bad:(let me gues only menu,skills items are english.meaby tutorial

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
don't see the point uploading partial translations on a English site i think these a better left until translated completely first or we could upload heaps and heaps untranslated content here

Raxle94

Jul 12, 2017
I want to have a go at translating this, does anyone have the project file? (Or any idea on how to get that?)

Reactions: derka24

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
I want to have a go at translating this, does anyone have the project file? (Or any idea on how to get that?)
You can use RPG Maker Trans by Habisain, Or you can use RPG Maker All Decrypter to generate Game.rvpoj2 to edit the game with RPG Maker VX Ace...

Bad Karma

Oct 3, 2017
currently translating using auto translate. im hoping it works without any problems. its going to be machine translated using yandex.

ive never uploaded files before so if someone could tell me how that would be great.

Raxle94

Jul 12, 2017
finished. played through the opening. but the translations are terrible. but its better than nothing.

at the very least you can play it now
Thanks, man. I was translating it manually but got caught up with other irl commitments lol, so thanks! ^^

Bad Karma

Oct 3, 2017
Thanks, man. I was translating it manually but got caught up with other irl commitments lol, so thanks! ^^
no problem. but doing by hand will turn out better. do you know japanese? it would turn out a lot better if you do

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes